Chapter 43

This chapter is dedicated to YeseniaDelaTorre7, golden_girl_fanfics, in_love_with_PTX, Crazyperson509 (Your username is my life), JUSTONEMORETHING, Maggieraecyrus, aphroditeblue, also to amswimmergirl (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY).

Extra dedication to Llama_queenx (Formerly known as PinkPapia) for saying that I inspired her to write her Adopted by PTX book. Please go check it out <3

Warning:
This chapter could be triggering to anyone with/knows of someone with/is uncomfortable with eating disorders. Personally, I hate this chapter. It makes me so fcking sad that this actually happens in real life. I love you guys so much, please tell me if you need help, I'll try and always be here. ❤️❤️

|||||

Recap:
A couple minutes later, he returns to the desk and sighs.

"Fine." He murmurs and looks at me again with one beautiful eye as the other is hidden under his hot af Emo fringe.

I grin and reach down to my bag. Grabbing out the bar, I show him before taking a small bite.

*****

Shane grins at me. "Yes! You're amazing Skylar!"

Around three seconds after he says that, Ana arrives.

Wow. Good job. You really wanna become fat again, don't you?

Well... No, but I-

Did you even check how many calories are in that?

No, but I assume it's not many-

At first it's a few, like, 10 or 15. Then it's 100 and you're eating a buffet.

Oh.

Shane's talking about something, waving his hands around but Ana is completely taking over my head.

Listen, obviously by the looks of your elephant stomach, I'm not helping you. But I have a friend who will. See you later Lar Lar.

".... it's not finished yet, so it'll be a bit rough but in working on it. Now remember," I zone back in on Shane's voice as Ana walks away. "You'll be able to hear it in around two to three weeks so-"

Hi Skylar. Ana's told me a lot about you.

Who're you?

My name is Mia. Ana told me that you haven't been eating and you've been exercising but you're still an elephant and obviously she's right.

Stop.

You know, there is another way to lose weight...

No.

Shane just wants to get in your pants, he doesn't think you're gorgeous.

He's in Australia.

Pentatonix has to go to Australia at some point.

Good thing I'm not staying there anymore, right?

Oh yes. You left because you're a failure at being a daughter so you stabbed your original parents who are going to get out of jail soon. You left because you felt up one member and made out with another.