Chapter 68

I have Tumblr now as well! (Literally trying to figure out how to work it wtf Tumblr)
Tumblr: PhotographyNerd (lol surprise I know)

Dedication: ALL OF MY 101 FOLLOWERS OMFG WHY DO YOU LOVE ME HOW DID WE EVEN MAKE IT THIS FAR?!?!?

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYGSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYGSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYGSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYGS THEYR COMING TO BRISBANE OH MY GOD SOMEONE PINCH ME IS THIS REAL TICKETS DONT GO ON SALE UNTIL THE 17TH SL*Y ME.

|||||

Recap:
What an interesting start to London.

*****

"Are you social anxiety because you haunt my every waking hour."

-----

{30th May, Monday}

"Skylar! Skype call!" Mitch shouts at me and I groan, getting up from the couch. I'm in my hotel room but my laptop is in Mitch's room: we had a movie marathon last night and I left it in there.

I rush into his room, grab my laptop, then rush back into my room. Flopping onto my bed, I open up the lid and see an unknown caller.

I quickly fix my hair so it's over my shoulders and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask and a friendly looking woman appears on the screen.

"Hi," she greets me enthusiastically. She has blonde hair which has been tied up into a messy bun, a few loose tendrils framing her face. She looks to be around 25-30 and has crinkles at the corner of her brown eyes from laughing.

"Uh, not to sound rude, but who are you?" I ask and peer at her.

"I'm Jasmine, your psychologist-"

Call ended.

Pause.

"Little Cloud! You can't just end the call!" Mitch calls and I watch as the door opens.

"I don't want to talk to a shrink." I simply reply, looking down at my hands. Mitch sighs and sits down next to me on the bed.

"Little Cloud, look at me." Mitch demands and I hesitate before looking up at his sad face. It breaks my heart. "Everyone just wants you to get better."

"Not the fans." I mutter under my breath, looking back at my hands. Yep, you guessed it: they started another hashtag.

#KeepSkylarCutting.

They normally attach insults on the tweet.

"Wait what?" Mitch asks and I glance up at him.

"Nothing, don't worry. I don't want to talk to a shrink. I'm not crazy." I protest and he bites his lip, flattening his hair down.

"Babe, I know you're not crazy; you're just sad and hurting yourself. And that needs to stop." He murmur to me and I frown.