Chapter 51

This chapter is dedicated to Maggieraecyrus because she is honestly just so amazing. I wish you all the best with your boyfriend who you apparently almost woke up when I updated last chapter >.< Sorry ^-^ Your comments always make me laugh so thank you ❤️

Oh my god. I'm pretty sure we're around half-way through this book. 😁 Holy macaroni. Idk, I haven't really... planned out each chapter. I just go with the flow really.

Happy birthday to: Ptx_Taco (late) and Maggieraecyrus (late)! I hope your day was filled with greatness and gifts and love. ❤️

Guys, in celebration of 10K reads, this one's for all you #Skylane or whatever tf Skylar and Shane's ship name is. I planned this chapter ever since we first met Shane. Have fun reading <3 It pulled my heart strings.

No but I'm actually serious. Somebody come up with a name for the two.

WAIT WASNT IT #Shylar?

|||||

Recap:
"Ice-cream helps, especially chocolate." She explains cheerfully while jumping onto the bed with me. "I got this from my secret stash. Sorry, there's already a bit missing: I got hungry a couple days ago." She grins at me and I find myself grinning back.

Maybe I'm not so bad.

*****

I exit the airplane with a big smile on my face.

Lol just kidding. I actually exit with a frown plastered on my lips and big, dark bags under my eyes. On my 17 hour flight, I only got around one hour of sleep because of the annoying five year old behind me who kept kicking my seat. I had asked him many times to stop but he just stuck his tongue out at me and continued.

Little brat.

I pause at the gateway, my eyes scanning the crowd for that one familiar face.

My breath hitches and my frown turns into a grin when my eyes lock with the breath-taking Ocean eyes. I drop my bag and push through the crowd to reach the familiar black-haired boy that I had come to love.

I finally reach him and go to run into his arms but he steps away from me.

"Shane?" I ask confused. What was he doing? He does recognise me, doesn't he? I Skyped him yesterday, a couple hours before my flight so he knew I was coming and when I would arrived.

He keeps looking me over, a look of disbelief on his face.

"What's wrong? You do recognise me, don't you?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah I do... It's just...." He murmurs and his next words have my heart smashing.

I feel his gaze lock onto my stomach. "You're so fat."

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

{17th February}

I sit up, breathing heavily. I bring my hands up to my face to push my sweaty hair out of my eyes and am surprised to find my cheeks damp.