Chapter 57

This chapter is dedicated to you guys. All of you. You have so much patience with me and I'm so grateful.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PHOTO?!?!? WHY THE HELL IS SHE SO AMAZING

Hey guys! So uh, hypothetically, if I wanted to enter The Watty's would my book have to be finished?

|||||

Recap:

"I love you guys so much," I laugh as Michael hands me my phone back. "I'm actually internally screaming right now."

"I love you too!" Calum cries out and rests his head on top of mine.

"Me three!" Luke shouts and snakes his arms around my waist, resting his head on my chest AND YES IT MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BUT ITS LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS HUGGING ME.

"Me four!" Michael cheers and lays across my lap.

"I'll just sit over here," Ashton pouts at the no room left for him.

"Aw Ashy," I lean forward slightly, making room between my back and the couch and his face quickly lights up. He stands up and jumps from next to Luke to behind me. He wraps his arms and legs around me, making Luke grumble.

"We all love you too!" They shout at the same time and I grin. Pulling out my phone, I quickly take a bunch of selfies, getting all four of them in the photo somehow. In one of them, my eyes are wide open as Luke's lips make contact with my flushed cheek.

"Holy shit," I whisper and Luke giggles.

"Happy birthday," he mumbles as he snuggles into me.

*****

{26th March, Saturday}

"Have you got everything?" Kirst asks me for the fifth time and I release a breathy laugh.

"Yes Kirstie," I reassure her but she still glances around the house.

"And you're sure you've gotten everything out of your room because it won't be your room when we get back," she looks at me sadly and I sigh.

It's the first day of tour and we're standing outside the PTX house which, after we're finished with tour, won't be the PTX house anymore.

"At least you'll have your own place," I hug her and she hugs me back. "And you can live with Jeremy and Olaf - maybe you could even get a new dog!"

She pulls away from the guy and I stare into her glistening eyes. "If I get a new dog, what do you think I should call it?"

I think it over for a second. "Pascal."

"Pascal," she echoes then nods, a slow smile forming on her face. "I like it and I know Jeremy will too."

I smile at her.

"All right you two," Avi says and walks in between Kit and I then wraps his arms around us both, hugging us into his sides. "Let's go."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

{28th March, Monday}