#1 Shower With Thomas

(WARNING: Not recommended for children under the age of 13: Im Not sure if this qualifies as smut or not so be cautious.)

You stood in the shower with your eyes closed, feeling the water drip down your skin. You just felt every drop fall onto your body and face, your hair draped over your face, shoulders and back. The sound of water hitting the ground was extremely comforting. you exhaled deeply and looked up at the faucet pouring down on you.

Every problem you ever had was suddenly brought back by a knock at the door, you stepped out of the way of the streaming water and wiped the drops off your face.

"Y/N?" Spoke the familiar british accent on the other side of the door, he opened the door just a bit and poked his head in.

"Thomas! I'm naked, get out." You said laughing slightly.

"Love, I've seen you naked before." He said with a small chuckle and a grin plastered across his face. You blushed slightly and hid behind the shower door, you tried to cover yourself but slightly failed at your attempt.

"What's your point?" You said slightly smiling.

"Mind if i join you?" He said opening the bathroom door fully and stepping in.

"Do what you want" You said quietly and stepped back so you were behind the water, you heard some ruffling and seconds later the shower door opened to reveal a bare chested Thomas staring at you, he stepped in and close the door behind him. You were on one side of the water and he was on the other. You still attempted to cover yourself though you failed miserably.

"Love.. there's no point in trying.." He said quietly and took small slow steps towards you. You didn't respond and you tried your hardest not to grin but failed as a small smile appeared on your face.

He reached his arms out and his hands locked around your waist and pulled you close, the water drenched you both and his wet hair draped over his face. Your bodies suddenly collided in the middle of the shower. the hot water poured on you both and the shower room started to become steamy. Thomas stared down at you, you rested your hand on his chest and looked up at him slowly. A small grin was plastered on his face, he leaned down slightly and pressed his lips against yours.

His hand layed on your lower back, pulling your body closer though it wasn't possible, your bodies were already as close as they could go. Your lips moved in perfect sync with his and his hand slowly traveled up your back. The once soft light kiss gradually became deeper and more passionate, he backed you up and pinned you against the wall, one hand on the wall, the other on your mid back attempting to pull your body closer to his.

He moved his lips to your shoulder and kissed up the side of your shoulder to your jaw when his lips reach yours again, he bites your lower lip softly and you stare at him, he stares back and eyes you up and down, when he pulls away from the small kiss he bites his lip and admires every inch of you.

You blush and put a hand on his cheek, making him look into your eyes. You smile and kiss him gently and he kisses back.

Steam heated up the whole shower, You couldn't tell if it was the water getting hotter or you sweating from the occurring event.

You breathed heavily, and hugged him tightly. He kissed your ear gently, "I love you" He mumbled into your skin

"i love you too" You huffed and held onto him tightly..

_____

SO that was the first imagine, yeah I hope you like it