#16 30 minute break plot twist (part 2)

You couldnt believe it. Though you had thought about it before you never thought that a simple little guess in the back of your head could be a reality.

A devastated look spread across your face and you looked at him with disgust.

He must of noticed you were standing there because he immediately pulled away and looked at you, he began to stutter his words.

"Y/N- i-" He said, guilt filling his glassy eyes.

"Dont" You said strictly with a harsh tone. You hadn't noticed but tears were now dripping down your face and you shook your head.

You ran inside and you could feel Thomas's presence following you.

"Y/N wait!" He said with a guilty tone, he wanted to cry but he couldnt. He wouldnt.

Though you didnt listen, you kept running, you grabbed your bag and ran out of the bar. You ran to the nearest bus stop and just on timing, the bus pulled up, you jumped on and threw 1.50$ into the slot and sat down in the near back.

As the bus began to pull away from the station you could see Thomas's slim figure running towards it, but you looked away and waited till the bus came to a stop near your apartment building.

You jumped out, yet again the cold wind smacked you in the face but you ignored it and walked swiftly to the building you used to live in.

When you entered the apartment, you were reminded of what Thomas had done and what it had done to you. You shook your head and wiped the tears away, knowing that that would just make you sadder.

You ran to your room and began to tear your clothes from the drawers and closet, throwing them into a duffle bag.

but soon enough all your emotions caught up to you and you broke down, Tears streaming down your face, light cries coming from your lips.

You heard the apartment door swing open, though you didnt care. You wanted him to see you leave. You wanted him to stand there and not be able to speak because of the pain radiating from his heart.

You wanted him to feel what you felt.

but at the same time you wanted to leave, you wanted him to be happy. You knew that he didnt cheat on you for no reason. It was your fault, you didnt do well enough. Maybe it was the fact you didnt give him enough attention, enough of your time......

Suddenly his tripping slim figure appeared at the door, tears streaming down his face but his hair still styled to perfection.

"please- Y/N dont- please" He said crying. You had never seen Thomas cry, not once. So the fact that you were seeing this side of him hit a soft spot in your heart.

You shook your head roughly. "I hate you!" You said angrily though tears still streamed down your face. He was getting closer to you by the second and once he was standing infront of you, you threw both of your hands forward, onto his chest and you shoved him back.

He stumbled back slightly but he walked closer again. "Y/N please!" He yelled through his shaking purple lips.

You hit his chest again, you didnt want to hurt him but you didnt want to see him, you hated him. "i hate you, i hate you, i hate you!" You sobbed and your hits began to grow weaker.

On the last hit you threw he caught your wrist, your bodies were close and you still weakly tried to hit him but he held your wrist tightly, not allowing you to hit him or pull away.

and suddenly through all yours tears, he aggressively slammed his shaky lips onto yours. You werent taken back at all. His grip on your wrist loosened and you threw your arms around his neck.

The kiss was rough and rigid. You both fell onto the bed and his body fell over yours, but he held himself up, keeping his lips roughly attached with yours.

Your tears dried and so did his. He sat up quickly and ripped his shirt off then tossed it across the room, he quickly reconnected his lips with yours hungrily.

Alcohol radiated off his body and his gold chain hung from his neck as his body grinded against yours.

You didnt know if you should forgive him, all you knew was you were drunk, he was drunk.

You still loved him, he had always loved you.

______

Like it? yes no yes no yes no?!?!?

Any story recommendations?

Sorry for the lack of imagines posted lately, i've been SUPER busy.

anyways thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment and Follow mee!