#99 All We Know

He walked into the room, his eyes falling on your body. You stood by the stove, holding the handle of the pan in one hand and a spatula in the other. Your dark hair fell in front of your face, hiding your features from the side.

He smiled slightly, noticing the way your body swayed back and forth as you hummed. He walked closer slowly, making his foot steps silent. He approached you from the side and lifted his hand up, gently tucking your hair behind your ear.

You smiled, looking at him slightly then back down at the breakfast you were cooking. "Good morning sunshine" You sighed happily and continued to cook.

"Morning, love" he quickly kissed your head then walked over to the coffee machine and made himself coffee. "coffee?" he asked.

"yes please" You smiled.

"two cream two sugar?" He already knew what you had in your coffee, but he still checked.

"Yep" You giggled quietly then placed breakfast on two white shiny new plates. "breakfast is servvedddd.." you put it on the counter, taking your coffee from him and kissing his cheek quickly. "thank you darling"

"You're welcome" he chuckled, grabbing his coffee and going to sit down at the counter.

You sat down as well and you both ate.

"Thank you for breakfast, dear" He smiled.

"its just what I do" You giggled and shrugged.

"You are an amazing cook I have to agree with that" He smiled then continued to eat.

Once you were both done breakfast, you took the plates and put them away in the dish washer then you sighed. "is this all we know?"

"what do you mean?" He asked, getting up and walking over to you.

"i mean, its the same routine everyday" You looked at him shrugging. "We wake up, I make breakfast- you make coffee, we get dressed and we go to work. its all we do"

"I mean, its not a horrible routine is it?"

"Well no, but I want something different every once awhile."

"then lets do something different" He smiled and laid his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Something wild" he winked.

You laughed quietly and smacked his chest jokingly. "None of that!"

He laughed, shaking his eyes and looking down. "Alright then, lets go on a trip."

"where?"

"anywhere"

"you cant just not plan a trip" you said, cocking your eyebrow.

"oh yes I can, I didn't plan our first date and look how that turned out"

You sighed, giggling and smiling. "That was a fun first date.."

"Exactly!"

You suddenly remember being there that day, sitting in the black car as dusk approached. The sun began to fall, making the sky a dark milky blue. The lights along the street became more visible and the trees flew past you.

"So where are we going?" You looked over at Thomas in the driver seat.

"You'll see" He chuckled, looking at you then quickly returning his eyes to the road.

"just tell meee" You complained, leaning on the palm of your hand and looking out the window on your side. "... are we even going anywhere at all?"

He pulled over into a curve in the road. The scenery was amazing where you just stopped, there were tall mountains on each side of you- tall and brisk. The sky was nearly black by this time and the moon was out.

He put the car in parked then looked at you, "Here we are"

You smiled slightly then got out, walked to the cliff of the mountain you were on and you smiled, admiring the billions of strong trees surrounding the land.

You felt Thomas walk up behind you, his hands slip around your waist and rest on your stomach- his chest pressing against your back.

"its beautiful.." You smiled, leaning into him and placing your hands on his.

"Like you..." he kissed your shoulder softly, looking at you from the side then looking out at the land.

"don't leave me..." You looked back at him slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, whispering quietly.

"Promise you wont leave me, ever..." You turned around to face him and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Promise you'll love me forever.."

He gulped, staring down at you. "i promise, I will never leave and I will never let you leave... and i'll love you till the day I die" He stared down at you. "lets go somewhere together, and lets never come back"

You snapped out of the moment, coming back into reality and looking at Thomas- smiling. "i love you.." You smiled wide, an overwhelming amount of happiness flowing thru your blood stream.

He chuckled deeply, "I love you too..." He pulled you closer, leaning down and lingering his lips over yours. "now, lets go somewhere together- and lets never come back"

________________

I tried but that was a suck ass imagine I'm sorry

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MY 100TH CHAPTER SOMEBODY HELP I WANNA DO SOMETHING BIG AND SPECIAL BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO MY BRAIN IS DRY

SO STRESSED RN SOMEONE HELP