#24 You ( Part 3)

Its been two weeks, you havent heard from Thomas or anyone for that matter.

You were forced to go to work since you had to make money for yourself but other then that you talked to no one. You were so isolated. 

In the past couple days you had also been waking up in the middle of the night, puking and just not feeling good. 

You tried texting and calling Thomas but he never answered. 

in the meantime while you thought that Thomas was just straight up ignoring you, he had his own problems to deal with. 

While you sat at home, saddened and wasted. Thomas was yelling at Bella, anger boiling in his blood.

"Are you kidding me?!" He yelled "You lied to me! and for what huh? for me to find out and be more mad then i would have been if you had just told me the truth!? You cant just say 'I love you, im pregnant' and expect everything to just go your way!"

"Well you were going to Y/N's!!" Bella shouted back.

"Because i love Y/N!!!" He yelled louder that once then stepped back and put a hand on his forehead and ran his fingers through his sandy blonde hair. "I love y/n" he said again quieter "I love her" He said coming to a realization. He looked up at bella then he shook his head.

He threw his jacket on and walked out that door, slamming it behind him, Then he was on his way to your house. 

On the way there he nearly cried, he loved you. He loved you so much and he had never realized that. When he stopped in front of your house, he hit his steering wheel hard and cried.

He couldnt hold the tears in. He leaned his forehead on the steering wheel and exhaled deeply, making his breaths deep and long. 

He then wiped his tears away and got out of his car swiftly, walking up to your door. He was about to knock but he stopped himself to think about what he was actually going to do, what was he gonna say? 

He knocked once

No response.

He knocked Twice

No response. 

He was about to knock a third time when the door opened, he immediately pulled his fist back down. You stood there, in front of his eyes. Your eyes were red, puffy and your body was extremely slim seeing as you hadn't eaten in days, mostly because of loss of appetite.

"Y/N- what- what have you done to yourself?" He said stepping into your house, his voice calm and saddened. 

You were extremely surprised to see him, you never expected him to show up. You were still in your pajamas and you hadnt brushed your hair or anything. 

You didnt want to tell Thomas but.. you had too.. you decided you would tell him later.

"what happened to you?" You said quietly.

"Bella called me, told me she was pregnant. But she lied." He said eyeing you up and down with sympathetic eyes.

Your heart began to race and you swallowed hard. Tears welled up in your eyes. 

"well- uh- Th-Thomas.." You stuttered

"What is it?" he took a step closer to you.

"I-I think i-i'm pregnant"

____________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fite meh m8

anyways did you like it? should i leave it there or make a part 4??

Vote, Comment and Follow mee!