#23 You ( Part 2 )

Thomas Awoke the next morning, feeling as if a knife had been jabbed into his stomach. He sat up quickly, in the midst of the scary reality what he had done last night. He loved you, but he couldn't take advantage of you.

He sighed and mumbled curse words into his hands then checked his phone and he scrolled through his messages.

Most of the messages were from Bella and honestly, he didn't feel like talking to her in that moment. Thomas got up quickly and began to throw on his clothes. But whilst he was occupied doing that, he hadn't realized you had woken up.

"Thomas?" You mumbled, sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"I uh- I have go" He threw on his shirt quickly and grabbed his bag. 

"Thomas- Wait" You stood up quickly and threw on a random shirt that had been laying on the ground. 

Thomas didnt respond, he just began to walk out, you followed behind him as he raced down the stairs.

"Please wa-"

"no- Y/N please just- i have to go" He said harshly cutting you off.

You just stopped, dead in your tracks. Watching your best friend leave. You had never seen this side of Thomas but you couldn't blame him, he made a mistake. A big big mistake.

Thomas walked out of the house just as his phone rang and he answered without looking at the caller ID. 

"Thomas i-i know where you went last night and i-i have so-something to tell you" Bella stuttered on the other line. Thomas opened his car door and got in and sat there, as Bella spoke to him. He was extremely mad on one hand but on the other he was just plain sympathetic. 

He drove to Bella's since accordingly she had 'something' to tell him.

When he got there, he jumped out of his car with a frustrated look plastered across his face and his jacket laying across his arm. He walked into Bella's house and she stood there, nearly in tears.

"Thomas i-i'm sorry i lo-love you" She began to cry and she walked towards him slowly, inching closer to him until eventually she was close enough to engulf him in a hug. 

Though Thomas didnt budge, he didnt feel any sympathy and he didnt really care what she had to say. She broke his damn heart. "What is it you needed to tell me?" He huffs.

She pulled away and stared at him with teary eyes. "i-im pregnant" She stuttered

"what" He snapped his head and his eyes met hers, He felt as if fluid was filling his lungs and he could no longer breath and it wasn't in a good way. He wasn't excited, he wasn't enthusiastic. 

"Im pregnant" She gulped.

and while Thomas  was scared beyond reality, you sat in your kitchen, crying. The tears just poured out.

You didnt know what to do, Thomas was your best friend. Or he had been your best friend..

You knew you should have stopped him or walked away, but somehow you couldn't. You blamed this entire thing on yourself, knowing that you could've prevented it.

So, you drank. Clashing bottles and cigarettes were the only thing to be seen. 

and when you slept, for nights on end the only thing you would dream of is that night, when Thomas came in, drunk and stumbling.. When Thomas used to love you. 

___________

PART 3!?!?!!?!?

Comment, VOTE and follow mee!