#27 You ( Part 4)

( If you haven't read the first 3 parts go do that )

Everything seemed to slow down in that moment, you couldn't read the expression that was plastered across Thomas's face. But he didn't run out and that was all that mattered right then.

He didn't care honestly, he just reached forward and pulled you into a hug, he held you tight and he dug his face into the crook of your neck. Tears welled up in his eyes and he squeezed his eyes shut, making one single tear slip down his cheek.

You hugged back and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You tried to pull him closer though it wasn't possible.

"I love you" He mumbled into your neck and a tear of his dropped onto your skin.

Your heart fluttered and you held him there, not letting go. You didn't want to let go, you couldn't let go.

but soon enough, time caught up to you and you and Thomas were forced to part.

"What am I gonna do" You said, tears riming your eyes.

"You're gonna be alright. I'm not going anywhere.." He spoke staring at you.

"I cant do this- I'm not ready for this"

"You are, you always have been.. and i'm here.. its my fault in the first place." He said walking closer to you. "But that's okay... because I love you.. and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be carrying the child your carrying now.. Ive always loved you.. loved your hair, your eyes, your features.. I hope you feel the same.." By the time he was finished speaking, your back was against a wall and he was in front of you. You missed his lips hungrily as he got closer and closer to you.

"I-I love you to" You said stuttering.

He was on you in a second, his lips were pressed against yours again, craving your touch hungrily.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. One of his hands was on the back of your neck and the other was on your lower back, yet again pulling you closer though you were both already as close as you could get.

Those 2 weeks of torture were definitely worth it.

Because he loved you

________

Did you like that last part?? I hope so

Comment, Like, Follow meee!