#74 Hard to get

You and your boyfriend, Newt, had recently gotten into a large argument that threw him over the edge. He was tired of the arguments and the eye rolls. 

You were roaming around the glade, feeling a small sense of guilt and wanting to confront Newt. Your eyes scanned the glade, searching for him. 

and eventually, you found him; His hair was ruffled and his creamy shirt was no longer clean seeing as dirt roamed the surface, he was heading towards the forest holding a wooden bin, probably going to gather soil.  

You smiled to yourself, admiring his dirty complexion. You stood there for a few moments, not making a single movement. Once he had disappeared completely into the trees, you followed. 

You walked into the trees, your dark shadow trailing behind you. You Looked thru the dark space, light peaked thru the cracks in the trees; just enough to allow you to see. You saw Newt down by the creek, kneeling down and gathering soil. 

You walked over slowly, your footprints making indents in the soaked earth below you. You approached him, slowing down as you became less then a foot away. 

He must have known you were there, seeing as for a split second he hesitated to keep digging the soil from the ground. 

"Hey.." You said slowly, He was kneeling down on one knee so your hand rested perfectly on his shoulder. 

No words slipped from his lips, if he was gonna play hard to get then you had to step your game up. You knew you could win. 

"You should take a break newt.. its pretty hot out" You ran your hand along his back slowly, teasingly.  

He sighed and stood up. "Y/N not now, im trying to work" He didnt make eye contact and he turned around, grabbing one of his knives and peeling dead bark off of a tree. 

"come on.. just a small break." You ran your hand down his back, resting on his lower back and smirk slightly. You inched closer, your breath dragging along his shoulder up his neck. 

His jaw clenched and you saw him tense, he gulped hard and his adams apple bobbed up and down. He tried to ignore you, but it was hard. 

He kept pulling the bark off of the tree. 

"Please Newt.." You whispered, your lips now nearly pressing against his ear.

Within seconds, Newt had dropped his knife and grabbed you, spinning you around the other way then pushing you up against a tree a little roughly. He pressed his lips against yours roughly but passionately, his hunger for you was inevitable. He craved your taste needingly. 

You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to you. 

After a few moments, he pulled away from the kiss and trailed his lips down your jaw onto your neck, leaving a wet trail of kisses wherever his lips wandered. 

One hand rested on the back of his neck and your other hand slid up, gripping his hair slightly as you tilted your head back, exhaling at the sudden rush of pleasure. His lust was unreal, he couldn't bare to be away from you for so long, these fights were slowly killing him. 

His hand slipped up your shirt and he moved his lips back up to your lips. "I'm sorry" He whispered against your mouth hungrily. "No more fights.." He whispered again. 

You just nodded, staring into his eyes and feeling his breath run thru the creases of your lips. 

"no more fights."