#71 Stuck Between Two (part 1)

(Featuring Dylan O'Brien)

You were at the official premier for The Scorch Trials in La and you were so happy and fortunate to be able to grasp tickets before they all got sold out.

You were a HUGE fan of The Maze Runner book series, written by James Dashner. You also loved the movies and you were so happy to be standing in front of the cast. 

Out of the entire cast, your favorites were definitely Thomas or Dylan. They were both so good looking, not to mention funny as hell.

You stood in the crowd as the cast walked past you, fans screamed and you tried to hold your squeals in. Suddenly, Thomas stopped in front of you. 

"Hello love" He said smiling.

Your heart had burst right there, you smiled brightly and tried not to scream. "Hi" You said stifling your inner fangirl. 

"Want a picture?" He smiled warmly.

"Please?" You smiled widely and took out your phone, he held it in his hand and stepped closer to you, putting an arm around your thin waist. He didnt have to smile for the picture because he was naturally already smiling and so were you. He snapped a couple pictures then pulled away and his hand slipped off of your waist.  

"there you go love" He smiled and nodded.

"thank you" You said nearly in a squeal. 

After that the rest of the cast had passed by including Dylan. Dylan was the only other one out of the cast except for Thomas that had stopped to see you. He had taken a picture with you and invited you to sit with the cast to watch the movie so, that evening, you sat in between Dylan and Thomas.

One hot boy on each side of you. You wanted to get a chance to meet the rest of the cast but, lets admit it, you didnt want to get up.

The movie started and obviously, thats what you focused on. Suddenly your attention was ripped from your grip as you felt a hand slowly slide onto your left thigh, you looked down slightly, not moving your head. On the left of you was Dylan and on the right was Thomas. That could only mean one thing.

Dylans attention was also focused on the movie but his warm hand laid on your thigh. On the outside, your lack of attention to his hand on your leg made you seem cool, but on the inside.... You were screaming.

But then yet again, the cute innocent Sangster was sitting beside you and you couldn't help but grin at the fact you had two undeniably hot boys sitting beside you.. one of which was touching your leg.

Thomas leaned over to you and his lips lingered over your ear. "do you maybe want to come to the uh- after party with me?" He looked at you slightly and his lips were close to your jaw. His breath ran along your face which somehow made you smile. 

"Sure.." You whispered back, trying not to laugh and/or look at him. Your cheeks were red hot and you tried not to giggle.

He chuckled and his breath hit your face in little waves of air. "Alright then.." He whispered once more then pulled away slowly, bringing his attention back to the movie.

but as he looked back at the movie, you realized that Dylan had been staring at you and Thomas and his face seemed saddened, almost angry. But his hand stayed on your leg and he didn't pull away, he just watched the movie again.

_____________

Part 2?