#36 House party ( SMUT part 2)

(WARNING: SMUT. also just an apology in advance for how horrible my writing is in this)

"Jump" He mumbled against your lips in a low quiet voice.

You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and his hands slid under your ass, holding you up and pressing you against the wall gently. You had two hands on his face, kissing him and he kissed back.

The people around you didn't really seem to care, considering how nearly everyone at the party was making out or doing something stupid. Thomas carried you up the stairs quickly, wanting to be alone with you he went inside his room and shut the door with his foot, still holding you up. He walked over to his bed and dropped you onto the soft surface then threw off his shirt and crawled back onto you, connecting his lips with yours within seconds.

He rolled so that you were now on top of him, you broke the kiss and straddled him with your legs then pulled your shirt up and off your head. Thomas stared at you, admiring your body and his one hand slipped up onto your waist, rubbing your soft skin gently with his thumb.

"You're beautiful" He said in a quiet deep voice. You just smiled and leaned down close to him, searching his eyes for some sense of clarity. You hovered your lips above his, biting his bottom lip gently and teasing him.

He couldnt take it so he pulled you closer to him and sat up slightly, pressing his lips against yours passionately. You could taste the liqour in his mouth as the kiss became stronger. Thomas rolled on top of you again, your kisses in perfect rhythm. He broke apart your lips but began to kiss down your neck gently, his bare chest brushing against yours. He sucked on the weak spot of your neck, creating a small hickey. He nibbled on your skin gently then continued to leave wet hot kisses down your body.

He kissed your skin gently, leaving a trail of faint hickeys down the center of your stomach then he looked up at you and dragged his lips up your body until his lips were hovered over yours. You both stared at each other in awe. His eyes stared at yours, begging for approval. You just nodded softly, trying not to smirk.

And with your approval, he began to remove all of your clothing and when he was done, you assisted with removing his. His golden chain hung from his neck as he leaned over you, his body brushing against yours.

He looked into your eyes and pulled your body closer to his. You bit your lip roughly and nodded. slowly, Thomas slipped in and you threw your head back at the sudden rush of pleasure. Thomas leaned closer to you and groaned quietly as his lips brushed against your neck gently.

"f-fuck" You said through your heavy breathing.

He began to pump in and out of you slowly, picking up the pace as he went. He began to thrust faster, harder, making both of your moans louder. Thomas's lips kissed your neck and jaw and when he moaned his lips vibrated against your skin. His bare body grinded against yours every time he thrusted and you both got close to your high.

"Ho-holy shit" Thomas said, almost unable to keep in his inevitable moans.

he slammed in once more and you both hit your high, Thomas grunted loudly and pulled your body up closer to his by sliding a hand in between you and the bed and lifting you up closer to him. Your nails dug into his back and you threw your head back once more, giving into the pleasure.

You both released one last moan before you fell to the bed surface and Thomas followed, he laid beside you, staring at your perfections and your flaws.

His breathing was heavy and his chest heaved up and down. He placed a hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb against your face gently and a small smile creeps up on his face.

"You have no idea how long i've wanted to do that.."

____________

I need holy water help

I couldn't stop laughing when writing this like honestly I would write "he" and I would burst into a fit of laughter. Sorry for the horrible writing guys...

if you actually liked this piece of shit then GIVE IT A THUMBS UP YAY

Like, Comment and follow mee!