Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!! its been a long while hasn't it?

First off.... 875,000 reads. Holy shit (excuse my language) I can't genuinely believe how many people have seen and read this imagines book. Thank you all so much for the genuine overwhelming support, I love every single one of you beautiful people.

Thank you so so so much, I literally cannot explain how much that means to me. My biggest dream has always been to reach 1,000,000 reads and that seems very possible to me now. Thank you all so much, I will never forget any of you.

Second of all, I'm really sorry I haven't been engaging or writing with this imagine, I've been very MIA lately. I almost failed my classes and had to focus on exams, plus my mom recently went into a dark depression and was forced into rehab, and one of my closest best friends died of a drug overdose.

So as you can tell, this last while has been extremely stressful on me and I haven't been able to push myself to write anything. Extreme case of writers block.

I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you or made any of you sad, I know that this imagines book meant a lot to a lot of you, and I'm sorry if I wasn't able to keep it up.

I also apologize if you messaged me and I never got around to answering, yet again I haven't been on here and I'm terribly sorry if I didn't message you back right away. 

Thirdly, I'm not exactly a huge fan of Thomas Sangster as I once used to be, I still love him very very much and always will, but I don't have an urge to write imagines about him as I once used too- that's why it is hard to write some imagines about him, but i'll try my best.

Lastly, would you guys read a poetry book? I know I asked about this before but poetry means a lot to me and its something I'm very interested in so I wanted to know if any of you would read it?

Again, thank you so much for all the support and I'm sorry for my absence!! 

Comment and i'll respond!!

I love you guys! muah xoxox