#92 No one likes a liar (Part 1/2)

"Thommaasss, stop!" You giggled as he kissed your neck. Your boyfriend Thomas- wouldn't go to work. He just didn't want to seem to part from you, so he was procrastinating. Attacking you with kisses and when you told him to go to work he'd cut you off with a kiss.

"seriously-" He kissed you. "you-" he kissed you again, "need-" and again, "to go-" again... "to work!" and again- You laughed, pushing him off of you.

He laughed too "Whyyyy" He chuckled and kissed your forehead just one more time then he got up.

"beccaauusee" You said, getting up and off the couch. "you need to go, and film, and do your job..." you giggled.

He groaned "fineee"

You smiled kindly and kissed his lips gently. "There, Now when are you going to be home?"

"Around 4" He smiled, holding your waist gently.

"Alright, I'm gonna go out for awhile so I wont be back till like 6 or 7" you smiled and sighed.

"okay, i'll see you when you get back. Love you"

"love you too" You giggled to yourself, then he left the house with his keys in his hand and went to work.

Later that day, you had gone out for coffee with your best friend Hannah. You were excited to come home to see Thomas, for some reason you missed him more today then any other day. You were just excited to get home.

You pulled up into the driveway as the sun began to set and dusk appeared. You put the car in park, pulled out the keys then got out and shut the door, excited as could be. You couldn't help but smile as you walked up to the front door and strolled into your house.

You heard a shriek and a gasp, and you turned your head quickly to see Thomas on the couch, with another girl.

a sudden pain hit your chest and a lump in your throat prevented you from speaking, you gulped. Your heart sunk into your stomach and you crossed your arms, making a stern face and pretending that you didn't care.

"What the hell?" You gulped, trying not to sound sad- but instead sound mad.

Thomas immediately pulled away from the girl and stood up. "I-I thought you weren't supposed to be home until later" He fiddled with his hands, sadly looking at you.

You shook your head. "oh my god" You laughed, trying to conceal the pain. Then you looked at the girl, "get out!" You yelled angrily.

The strawberry blonde girl immediately jumped up, grabbing her sweater and running out of the house.

You looked at Thomas, hatred lingering in your eyes. "you liar" You laughed pathetically, tears welling up in your eyes. 

"Y/N please just- wait" he stuttered

"No!- I'm so done, you lied to me- again!" you laughed, now crying at the same time. "you hurt me- you tore me apart, for the second time! I trusted you!" you yelled, tears now streaming down your face- practically creating a river. "All nice this morning and kissing me and hugging me and holding me and waiting till I get home- yeah right! all lies!" You stormed off, running to your room and grabbing a duffle bag, you began to throw everything you could fit in it. Your clothes, your laptop, your charger, all you could fit.

"Y/N please! let me speak!" He yelled, almost crying himself.

"No!" You turned around and shouted at him. "you don't get to speak! you don't get to say a god damn word! you can just sit there and watch me leave because nothing you can say will ever stop me." You glared "No one likes a liar." you turned around again, zipping up your bag then throwing it over your shoulder.

He stood there, tears now running down his face. His body shook and his lips quivered of fear. "Y/N please calm down..." He sniffled "Lets talk this out..."

Thunder crackled outside, the rain poured hard on the house and lightning lit up the room.

"Work it out with yourself, because theres no god damn way I'm ever gonna forgive you, not again." You walked out of the room, racing out of the house as fast as you can.

Thomas ran quickly, following you. "please!" he cried, his sobs uneven and loud. "wait!" He ran onto the drive way as you thru your bag in the back seat.

You shook your head and got in the front seat, still crying. You wiped away your tears then locked the door and pulled out of the drive way, you slammed your foot on the gas and got away as fast as you could.

and Thomas was left there, in the rain- cold, drenched.. terrified.

_________

I have an announcement to make and I'm not sure if you guys want me to make it now or not so comment below now or later for my announcement

ily guys thanks for reading