#72 Stuck Between Two (part 2)

After the movie, you tagged along with the cast to an after party. Only a few fans were selected to go but you were personally asked by Thomas, so it was okay.

Every time you weren't looking in Thomas's direction, you could see out of the corner of your eye him staring at you. It was dark out, and the party was at a huge mansion lit up by colorful LED lights and loud bass boosted music. 

There was people everywhere. Famous people, Fans, Directors, People you'd never seen before..

You ended up losing Thomas in the crowd, so you just wandered around. Suddenly, someones hand slipped onto your lower back and you jumped. 

He laughed. "its okay, its just me" Dylan said, smiling. "sorry i didnt mean to scare you"

"its fine" You shook your head, laughing.  

"You look good.." He said, a smile creeping up on his face as his eyes traveled your body. v

"Uh thanks.." You didnt know how to respond, you were in a midst of confusion and flattery. But at the same time, a part of you felt uncomfortable.

"hey Dylan, cmon man." Thomas said, walking up closer to you two. "Dont freak her out" 

"im not" He scoffed, laughing slightly. Almost insulted. 

"She came here with me anyways man, go find someone else" He said, trying not to be mean but at the same time trying to get him off of you. 

"Whatever, fine." He slipped his hands off of you and raised his arms in the air in defense. He walked away, his back staying towards you two. 

"sorry about that" Thomas said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "you're probably pretty freaked out"

"its alright.. its just overwhelming" You laughed slightly, rubbing your arm. 

"I understand. its okay" He smiles kindly, nodding. "Dylan just cant resist a pretty girl like you" He spoke again, winking jokingly as he spoke. 

You shrugged. "i don't know, neither of you know WHO i am. You just know what i look like." You raised an eyebrow. 

"i'd like to know who you are." He leaned his arm against the counter, keeping his eyes on you. 

You refused to look into his eyes, knowing that you'd probably fall for him. You shook your head slightly, looking down and laughing. "no you wouldn't." You looked up at him, your eyes locking. 

For a few moments, the only thing that filled the room was pure silence. Neither of you spoke, you just stared at each other, ignoring the people around you talking and dancing.

"so.." He picked up a drink and held it to his lips then took a small sip and pulled the cup away. "Who are you?" 

"just a girl."

__________

Sorry its so short.

part 3?