#78 Kisses in the rain

You and your boyfriend Thomas, were happy together. You had been together for about 3 months now and you were in your last year of college. But, Thomas was leaving tomorrow for a small gig down in the states. You were upset that he was leaving so you were at his house.

You guys watched some movies, talked with each other and scrolled on your phones. The usual. 

"I dont want you to leave" You said sighing, lying on his bed and staring out the window. Rain fell down hard, dripping along the glass.

"I know" He sighed. "but hey, im right here with you right now." He said leaning over you slightly, making sure you couldnt see the window anymore and now you were looking at him. 

"i know" You smiled slightly, staring at him. Admiring his dark eyes and his sandy blonde hair. You admired the way he smiled but still managed to smirk cheekily; He frowned a lot too. You loved it.

He smiled at you and leaned down, softly pressing his lips to yours. He leaned on his elbow with his one arm and the other wrapped around you, pulling you up closer to him. 

You kissed back, smiling into the kiss and giggling quietly. 

He chuckled against your lips and rolled over completely so he was above you. His gold chain hung from his neck as his lips moved against yours in a perfect rhythm. You were going to missed this.

You knew it would be hard without Thomas here but you knew you both could overcome the miles between you.

When It was near midnight, the sky was dark and you were tired.

"i should uh.. leave" You yawned, walking towards the front door as Thomas followed you.

"Okay." He frowned, staring at you sadly.

you sighed, looking at him and frowning. You pulled him to you and hugged him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you" You sighed, shutting your eyes tightly and digging your face into his neck.

"I'll miss you too" He sniffled, grabbing onto the back of your shirt softly and holing onto you tightly.

You stayed there for awhile, sinking into each others embrace. But it couldn't last forever, soon enough you had to pull away and come back to reality.

You nodded, walking out the door. "Bye.." You sighed. You heard him mumble a small goodbye quietly since he really didn't want you to go. But you had to.

The ran drenched you and your clothes fell heavy, your hair draped over your shoulders, now soaking wet.

"wait!" you heard Thomas come out to you. He ran out into the ran, quickly becoming drenched as well.

You looked at him, slightly surprised.

He looked like he had something to say but just couldn't spit it out. So, instead.. He cupped your face with two hands and slammed his lips onto your passionately, pulling your body closer to his by force of habit.

You kissed back, a little shocked. But, you clung onto him. Holding to what would be your last memory with him for a few months.

"I love you" He spoke those three words for the first time, wet and cold.. But he didn't mind.

You smiled and looked at him, your faces not even an inch apart. "I love you too"