#73 In My Veins

"Thomas I cant do this anymore! you're never around! I don't know whether your working or sleeping with another girl, and honestly I don't even think I wanna know! I'm tired of throwing out dinner because you don't show up and I'm tired of waking up to an empty bed!" You yelled at your fiancé furiously. Sadness and anger flowing thru your bloodstream.

"I'm working Y/N you cant expect me to just give up my job! You said that you'd be completly accepting of the hours but look at you now, screaming and yelling at me! for what, paying our fucking bills?!" He yelled back, his face red in anger.

"Yeah I agreed to the hours, but you promised you'd be home for dinner! you promised you'd be here for me, you promised that i'd see you in the mornings and that you'd be home on weekends!" You Yelled, tears now streaming down your face.

"Jesus Christ! sometimes you're so selfish!" he scoffed and threw his arms in the air.

"You said that when we started a family, you'd be there!"

"we haven't started a family yet!" he yelled back loudly, taking a step towards you.

"You don't know that" You wiped away your tears, staring at him with such hurt.

His face immediately softened, "w-what do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"I'm pregnant Thomas, and I haven't been able to tell you because I haven't had more then 5 minutes with you in the past 4 days." You said with a straight voice, you wiped away your tears but they kept coming.

"Y/N I-"

"but of course you couldn't come home, because I'm the selfish one. I'm selfish for me and my kid because i'd like for my child to actually know who its father is! i'd also like a dinner with my fiancé and a hug every once awhile but I'm really selfish for wanting those things." You took the ring off of your finger and slammed it down on the counter, looking at him with a hurtful frown. You turned your back to him and ran upstairs, grabbing a duffle bag and throwing what you could carry into the bag.

Thomas looked at the ring you had slammed down, tears now pouring out of his eyes. His head felt as if it were going to explode and his heart had nearly already shattered.

You ran downstairs, carrying a duffle bag in your hand.

"Y/N wait!" he yelled quietly, crying and running towards you, he grabbed the bag out of your hand and threw it to the ground. "you're mine- you- you cant leave me- you-you're all I have an I-I cant live without you- you're like my drug- I cant- I cant get over you- you're- you're in my veins and In my head and I cant get you out. I need you here, i'll go crazy without you. We can work this out, I-i'll cut down the hours- i'll try harder and i'll do my best. You have to trust me, you have to believe me.. this has to work, you cant leave me, I cant let you..." He stared at you, holding you by your arms; tears running down his red face.

You sighed, "Thomas.."

"Please!" He cried. "just put it back on.." He sniffled, holding up the ring you had slammed on the counter.

You stared at it, memories suddenly flooding to your head.

You and Thomas were at the beach, You had spent most of the day swimming and playing volleyball on the beach; But now, the sun began to set beneath the horizon and the sky's saturation level increased.

You were sitting on the dock, your feet dangling above the water as the wind rocked you back and forth softly. Not long after you had sat down, Thomas sat down beside you with his guitar.

You looked over at him, smiling slightly and eyeing him up and down. He had already been looking at you so your eyes locked.

"I wanna play something I learned for you.." He smiled slightly, his hair falling in front of his face.

"Alright... " You smiled, crossing your legs an turning to face him.

He started to strum on the strings of the guitar, playing a slow soft melody. "... When I look into your eyes, its like watching the night sky; or a beautiful sunrise, theres so much they hold..." He smiled while he sang. "and just like them old stars, I see that you've come so far.. to be right where you are, how old is your soul? " He looked up at you while he sang. "well I wont give up on us, even if the skies get rough I'm given you all my love, I'm still looking up.."

He continued to sing the slow tune, swaying back and fourth. "cause even the stars they burn, some even fall to the earth. we got a lot to learn, god knows we're worth it. I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make...... I wont give up on us, even if the skies get rough I'm given you all my love and I'm still looking up, still looking up."

" I wont give up on us even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love.... i'm still looking up... I wont give up"

He finished the song, strumming his last cord and staring at you. "Y/N...." He pulled out a small box from his pocket, letting go of the guitar and keeping it on his lap.

He opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

you snapped back into reality, staring at Thomas and remembering all that he's done for you, you both had put so much effort into this relationship, it couldn't just be thrown away.

"Put it back on.." You looked up at him, your eyes becoming crystal clear.

He gulped, his face full of hope. He stood up fully, straightening his back. He gently grabbed your hand, holding it out and slipping the ring back onto your finger. He then pulled you to him and he pressed his lips to yours, his tear falling from his eye to your cheek.

He then pulled away and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry" he cried quietly, trying to get his tears out. Then he pulled away from the hug. "I-I'll try my best- i'll be home for dinner and I..." He slipped his hand gently onto your stomach. "i'll be there for our child..."

You were now crying again too, you nodded; smiling thru your tears. You grabbed his face gently and kissed him again, wiping away his tears as you did so.

This fight, it was only a small thing and it was going to make you stronger, better.

____________

I kinda hated this

I don't know

I'm really upset with myself right now because there's a lot going on. With my mom and brother being in the accident, studying for my learners, school, dancing for 13 hours some days, being sick, etc...

I'm just really upset right now, life's getting to me and I don't know what to do about it so if you liked this imagine please make sure to vote it and comment down below

thanks