#52 Crash (part 2)

Your eyes fluttered open, several voices around you yelled and ran around. Suddenly a flashing light was moved across your eyes three times before finally being clicked off. 

Above you was a man, he wore a white coat, glasses, grey hair and the wrinkles on his face made it easy to tell he was over 50.

"Whe-Wheres Thomas?.." You squeaked out quietly.

"he is going to be-" 

Before the man could finish speaking, your eyes rolled into the back of your head and you slowly faded into a sort of blackness. 

When you awoke, you looked around frantically, the walls around you were white and you were laying in a bed with white and light blue sheets. You wore a short hospital dress and goose bumps ran along your arms and legs. 

Thomas was the only person you had, you didn't know anyone else. You had no family, you had very little friends that were probably far away from you. 

You pushed the emergency button quickly multiple times and a nurse ran in quickly.

"Whats wrong?" She spit out harshly.

"Where's my husband?" You choked out with my sore voice.

"a couple doors down" She breathed out "he got out of surgery a couple hours ago" She said walking towards you and pulling out a little monitor to track your blood pressure. "you're doing fine, you can see him if you wish.." She said nodding and within a few minutes after she checked your blood pressure, you walked to Thomas's room. 

Your body was weak and bruised, but you knew you'd be fine.

You stumbled into Thomas's room and his body lied there on the hospital bed, he was pale and his lips were cracked. You could see a white bandage poking out from the other side of his head. Bruises covered his body as if he had gotten into a physical fight. 

You put a hand up to your mouth to keep your silent tears from becoming loud. You choked out a small cry and slowly dragged your hand off your face, staring at your husband in absolute terror.

You walked towards his fragile body and placed your hands onto the bed to steady yourself. You slid your hand up to his slowly and grabbed a hold of it. 

Thomas was hooked up to several wires and machines, nothing looked right. You looked to the other side of the bed and what you saw made your heart nearly burst. He was on life support.. He was in a coma. 

______________

How bout part 3 hm?

Vote, Comment and follow mee!