#38 Toxic ( Part 2 )

your eyes fluttered several minutes later, you weren't completely passed out but you were struggling to stay awake. You could feel the oxygen running low in your veins. You moved your head slightly to look and the first thing you saw was your boyfriend, or ex boyfriend laying on the ground in agony. Your best friend Thomas, stood above him, small drops of liquid falling from his pink bleeding lips. 

"get out of here" Thomas said angrily. The words nearly spitting from his mouth. 

Max immediately jumped up, and he stumbled his way out of the house. Thomas stood there in distraught, trying to process everything he had just done. He needed to protect you, he never knew you were in the midst of a toxic relationship. 

But now that he thought about it, he remembered seeing little bruises on your body here and there, he remembered you always trying to keep him away from your house. 

He collapsed beside your fragile broken body and slipped an arm underneath your torso, pulling you up so you sat in his arms. "y-y/n.." He stuttered "Don't fall asleep okay?" He said, tears nearly falling from his chocolate eyes. "Stay a-awake" he stuttered. 

"It-its so ha-hard" You stuttered. You grasped onto his shirt, pulling yourself up more. You hadn't realized but all the sleep loss and fatigue had been getting to you, you were so weak, so broken. Your body couldn't take anymore. 

"Pl-Please i-i love you- i shou-should have protected you- ho-how didnt i no-notice" The tears began to poor down his face, his delicate skin becoming stained by the salty tears. 

"shh" You said trying to calm him down, you hated seeing him cry. You hated seeing him like this. 

"I co-could have d-done som-something.. why didnt i do anything!!" He whispered harshly to himself through himself. "I can-cant loose you" He sniffled, trying to wipe away his tears. "i lo-love you" He said quietly, his eyes searching yours.

"I lo-love y-...." 

Suddenly, the words stopped, your eyes rolled into the back of your head and the cool breath stopped coming from your mouth. 

and all at once, you slipped into a dark, black... abyss