#86 Road Trip (Part 1)

The whole Death Cure cast had flown out to Vancouver to film The Death Cure when suddenly Dylan, got hurt. So whilst he was in the hospital healing... You, Kaya, Thomas and Ki Hong all decided to take a little road trip around British Columbia.

It was a beautiful province, flowers bloomed everywhere and the tall mountains made the air extremely humid. All four of you sat in the car, Ki Hong was driving, Thomas was in the passenger seat and you and Kaya were in the back of the rented vehicle.

"Oh my god its gorgeous" Kaya smiled, giggling and looking out the window.

"I know right" You said in return, looking thru the glass up at the tall tree covered rocky mountains.

Thomas chuckled, listening to you two chat back and fourth about how the scenery was unbelievable whilst grinning and looking back at you every once awhile.

Kaya and yourself chatted for hours, not knowing the time. and after you were tired of talking and you had nothing to say; you just sunk deeply into your thoughts.

You and Thomas had an interesting past, you had started dating 2 years ago then you broke up a year later. It had been a year after the break up and you and Thomas were friends again.

but unfortunately your feelings for Thomas never really disappeared. So you'd look at Thomas and there would still be that little feeling inside of your stomach, almost like you were going to be sick- but it was always a good feeling.

You always felt nervous around him, almost like you were going to do something wrong or mess up. This road trip was going to be a little frightening because you hadn't spent more then 20 minutes with Thomas in the same room or space since your breakup. And every time you were near him you could feel the tension mixing in with the oxygen.

You were broken out of your thoughts when you pulled up to a small campsite just off of the main highway. You were just pulling out your tents for the night. 

Once Kaya and Ki hong got out of the car, you stretched and sighed- staying in the car for a few moments. Thomas was still in the car as well, getting all of his things together.

"okay.. whats up with you?" He leaned around the seat, looking at you.

"What do you mean?"

"You cant be around me for more then 20 minutes and when you are you just stop talking and stare at the ground"

"Thomas.." You sighed "I just- I cant do this right now okay?" You grabbed your backpack and got out of the car, feeling as if you wanted to vomit. You didn't want to tell Thomas the truth- you didn't want to go back to him.. to relapse.

Thomas sighed, falling back into his seat properly. He put his hands on his head and laughed fakely. "damnit" he sighed. "What did I ever do wrong?"

This was going to be one hell of a trip.

_____________

IM SO SORRY I WAAS GONE SO LONG I HAD TO TAKE A COUPLE PLANE FLIGHTS BECAUSE OF MY MOTHERS CAR ACCIDENT AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT HAPPENED

SORRY

ANYWAYS, PART 2?

(btw thank you sm for 80k)