#51 Crash

You were coming back from your extremely romantic, stress free honeymoon in the Caribbean. It had been the best time of your life, 14 days on the open water, sandy beaches and palm trees across the land. 

You were now sitting on the plane, going back home to Britain. You didn't want to leave, but you also wanted to go home and begin your new life with Thomas. 

You smiled brightly and squeezed your husbands hand, holding it tightly as you looked out the window and scanned the land below you.

The grey leather seats were uncomfortable and the small 3 x 3 inch tv on the back of the seat in front of you didnt help at all, but luckily you had your headphones.

You looked over at Thomas, his eyes were shut peacefully and his mind wandered into a sort of blackness. His lips parted slightly and his breathing steady. 

You smiled and ran your thumb over his hand gently before closing your eyes and slipping into a dreamless sleep.

You awoke several  hours later to the feeling of your stomach dropping. You immediately snapped awake and looked around.

The metal machinery shook violently, its sharp blades piercing through the wind roughly. Suddenly, there was a flame. The hot burning sensation came from the engine which happened to be right beside where you and Thomas had been sitting.

Thomas was now awake too, he looked at you, a horrid expression spreading across is face.

You began to freak out, anxiety set in and the plane shook more. You tightened your seat belt and your fingers shook as you did so.

"Stay here!" Thomas yelled considering how people on the plane had been screaming and crying this whole time. In a flash he undid his seat belt and stood up, grasping onto the seats on either side of him as he made his way to a mother that had a bleeding head.

Thomas was always the type to help someone if they were hurt, but in this case, he could die.

Suddenly the plane jerked down, swiftly falling towards the ground. 

The last thing you could remember was seeing your husbands body fall up into the roof of the plane. His back made a loud metallic noise as it collided with the roof. 

He yelled out in pain loudly and managed to look at you.

"THOMA-" 

then everything went black.

_________________

PART 2?!?!?!?!?

this was requested by someone so thx for the idea m8

please forgive me for the lack of imagines

Vote, Comment and follow mee.