You're Joking | Ministar

Ship: Ministar
Genre: Fluff
Relationship: Dating
Prompt above
Swearing
-----------------------------------------
~Josh's POV~

I shot up in bed. I could have sworn I heard yelling.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!! IT'S TOO SHORT!"

What the hell?

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T A FRICKIN GIRAFFE IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM!"

Okay, that's Vik... I'm guessing the other is Simon.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOUR WEREN'T SO PIC-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" And there goes JJ.

I decide to get up and go visit the quarreling couple. I peeked into Vik's room. Nope, must be in Simon's. I stumbled up the stairs, chuckling as I heard them still arguing.

"It has too much blue. I like this one better."

"That one is too crazy. Something with less design would be better."

What the hell are they arguing about?

I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I entered and took in the sight in front of me. Simon sat in his chair facing his computer. I can just barely make out Vik's head over his shoulder.

"Whatcha need Josh?" Vik was mumbling.

"Well... I wanted to see why Ministar is arguing at..." I glance at my phone. "3 in the frickin morning?"

Simon turns the chair around. Vik's cheeks are flushed red with embarrassment. Simon begins rubbing his back and snickers.

"Vik here decided a midnight snack in bed was a good idea."

"Okay, that still doesn't explain the yelling."

Vik whimpers and curls into Simon's chest.

"That snack ended up being cereal. And any other day would have been fine, but Vik was half asleep."

Simon starts laughing and Vik pinches his arm.

"It's not funny Si."

"Course it is Little Star. Anyway, Vik fell asleep two bites in and fell forward spilling the bowl all over the bed."

I look around and sure enough, Simon's comforter was on the floor, milk, and cereal all over it.

"Just put it in the laundry then."

"Nah, it's old anyway. Vik and I are picking out a new one... Hence the yelling."

"You're joking. You are arguing over... A duvet."

I couldn't hide the laughter anymore. I clutched my stomach and bent over. This was slightly funny, but I am sleep deprived so this was the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

"Jooooooooooosh. Stop!" Vik was now sitting up and glaring at me.

"It's bad enough with Simon's teasing. I don't need you getting in on it."

An idea popped into my head.

"I'm going to leave you two."

~Simon's POV~

Josh stumbled out of the room still laughing. I wrapped my arms around Vik as he snuggled back into my chest.

"I swear to God Si. You could have just told him we were shopping... You didn't have to give him the whole story."