Babydoll | Zerkstar

Ship: Zerkstar123 cuz bae <3

Relationship: Boyfriends

Genre: fluff and smut 

Prompt:

So, I'm thinking that Joshua and Vikram are out at a place and shit and then vik sees something he wants (ice cream, toy, etc

So, I'm thinking that Joshua and Vikram are out at a place and shit and then vik sees something he wants (ice cream, toy, etc.) and Josh refuses to get it for hi.

Fem!Vik AU

A/N: This is a collab with the bae UmbreTheWriter . We are both posting this in our books. Both have the same words, just might be formatted differently. This is also a smutty fic. Even though I tried, UmbreTheWriter ended up writing 99.99% of the smut. <3 Thank you UmbreTheWriter for dealing with my antics on the doc and my lostness at writing smut.

Vik's POV-

"I've had fun today Joshy."

I grip Josh's hand as we make our way out of Nando's. We had spent the whole day shopping and had just finished eating. The car is in our sights when the first catcall reaches my ears.

"HEY PRETTY GIRL! WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL MAN CAN DO!"

A group of fuck bois are crowded in the corner of the car park. They all snicker and whistles and slurs leave their lips. I smooth my skirt and turn to them. A few recoil in surprise, seeing that I am not a girl. The heels and skirt usually causing this issue, although the flower crown doesn't help much.

"Seems we got ourselves a pretty boy, lads."

Josh steps in front of me. Shielding me from the predatory eyes of the group. The catcaller chuckles and cracks his knuckles in an attempt to intimidate Josh.

"Back off you fucking pieces of dick cheese."

One person takes a step forward and Josh shoves me towards the car. I scamper for the passenger side and frantically pull the handle. I take calming breaths once perched on the seat and look to see Josh walking back to the car. He slides into his seat and I dive bomb into his lap.

"Woah! Slow down Vikky!"

"Are you okay Joshy!?"

"I'm fine babydoll. Once you threaten to call the cops, most people tend to run away."

He sets me back in my seat and buckles me in. Repeating the action for himself, before starting the car. We pull out if the spot, and the drive is silent for a few minutes.

"Why don't we head to the park. We can walk around. Maybe feed some ducks?"

I twine our hands together and hum in approval. We both lapse into silence.