Little Game | Poly

Ship: Vik x Tobi x Simon x JJ

Relationship: Friends 

Genre: smut (ish) and fluff

Prompt: from @heyitsmichi3 on group chat (slightly changed it :/ )

A/N: Not edited. 

I'm making it so Simon and Vik are already in this pre-relationship thing, so they are already kinda cuddly, just not sexual... yet. 

Basing text messages on how my phone does them. 

RETURN OF SITARA!!! I'll never let it die, I like the idea too much. (In case you haven't picked up yet, I made Sitara non-binary, kinda as an extension of Vik, who for the most part in the fics that Sitara is in is hinted at being gender fluid (very subtle tho)) 

 (In case you haven't picked up yet, I made Sitara non-binary, kinda as an extension of Vik, who for the most part in the fics that Sitara is in is hinted at being gender fluid (very subtle tho)) 

Idk what this one shot is, to be honest. I honestly just wanted to try to write a slutty Vik

----------

~Simon's POV~

"FUCKING PASS JJ!"

"I DID FUCKING WATCH!"

"WILL YOU TWO STOP IT!"

Just a normal game of FIFA with JJ and Tobi. Josh had gone out for the day, Harry and Ethan didn't want to come over, and Vik didn't want to play, he wanted to sleep, so I'm stuck with these two. On top of that, we were all getting frustrated. Not with each other, no. But it is scorching outside and no air conditioning leads to some arguments. Take the current one. JJ has passed the ball, but do I care? No. So I yell, which eventually leads to everyone yelling.

The whistle blows and we all throw down our controllers and cheer. We had finally won the match. We all hug and yell, causing quite a lot of racket. I hear the shrill tone of my phone and I pull it out of my pocket. A new message notification illuminates the screen and I quickly unlock my phone.

star ✰ 

 Could you guys quiet down?? Was sleepin