Happy Moment | Multiple

Ship: You'll see 

Relationship: You'll see

Genre: Fluff, but triggering (Panic attacks)

Prompt: Provided by my sweetie UmbreTheWriter in our Snapchat chat. <3

A/N: This is a collab with UmbreTheWriter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: This is a collab with UmbreTheWriter. <3 I also didn't format so this is straight from the doc. I only italicized. As usual, we've both posted this.

----------

~Tobi's POV~

"We got a booth this year."

Fuck.

"At Insomnia."

FUCK.

"We also get to do a show."

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I forced a smile and nodded. "That's sounds great!" I said, forcing myself to sound happy. Flashbacks of my near panic attack at the last insomnia washed over me. "I'm glad that we could all come this year." Josh spoke, addressing the rest of the sidemen. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. Harry looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. I simply shook my head and forced a reassuring smile. Harry nodded and turned back to Josh.

"These events always have a crowd, so be prepared for an absolute onslaught of fans this year."

My hands begin to shake at just the mere thought of facing the crowds. I clasp them together to hide the tremors. I look around at all the boys. Some look nervous, while others look excited. My chest tightens as the familiarity of a panic attack overwhelms me. I start taking deep breathes and shakily make my way to the other room. I slide down the wall and start the breathing techniques I was told to do. In for five. Hold for two. Out for five. I know I shouldn't have run away from the boys, but I couldn't help it. 

"Tobi?"

I looked up to see Harry standing in the doorway with a worried expression on his face. He makes his way to me and crouches down. His hands gently caress my cheeks and his thumbs wipe away the tears I had failed to notice. He places a chaste kiss on my forehead.

"What's wrong?"

I shakily inhale and look away, too ashamed to admit my phobia. None of them knew. None of them will ever know. "Tobs, talk to me." Harry murmured, lifting my chin up. "P-Please leave me alone." I voiced. I weakly push his hands away, but they stay firm. My breathing starts to pick up again as the trapped feeling returns. He sees my fearful expression and releases his grip and moves away, but only a few inches. I close my eyes and try to breathe.

"Tobi, breathe. Do you have meds?"

I nod quickly and move as if I'm putting on a bag. He nods in understanding and rises from his crouched position.