Soulmates | Minizerk

Ship: Minizerk (Tobstar/Vobi Included) 

Relationship: Eh

Genre: Fluff

Prompt: None

Soulmate AU

Warnings: Offensive Language, Blood Mention

Requested by ew-people

A/N: Not Edited

---------------------------

~Simon's POV~

We all have one. That annoying tattoo. The one that dictates who you love. Who you'll spend the rest of your life with. That band around your damn wrist. The one that will fill in with color and sting slightly when you touch your soul mate. A simple brush against the shoulder or a handshake can change your life.

I absolutely hated them. Why does a stupid tattoo determine your significant other? Why can't we just find it ourselves, without the help of magical body art? I mean, yes, people can be oblivious, but that's the fun. It must feel like a breathe of fresh air when you realize you love someone. Sadly, I don't think anyone gets to experience that anymore. If you're told who to love, does it change your feelings? Do you feel obligated to love them? How do you feel when you first meet them?

These are my questions and everyone I've asked, doesn't know how to answer them. Even when I question Vik about Tobi and him meeting his soul mate, he gets all love eyed and spaces out. Seriously, the two are cute as a couple, but I want to know how it feels. Vik and Tobi met when they were in secondary school and still act like a new couple. Honestly, it's so sickeningly sweet. They are the one couple that give me hope for my soul mate and make me question it less. It's the rest of them that make me question it. Divorce still happens, like, isn't the band supposed to prevent that? I see so many unhappy couples when I walk around London. These couples are what make me question the whole system. How are we supposed to just trust a tattoo?

My musings are interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Vik enters my room silently. He walks over and plops himself down on the bed beside me. He keeps opening and closing his mouth, a thing he does when he can't decide if he wants to talk or not.

"Spit it out, Vik."

He scratches nervously at his band. His tattoo is stars all the way around his wrist. When he met Tobi, one of the empty stars turned green. For a while, he was scared that he had more than one soul mate, but later found out that it is just the design of his bracelet. That his tattoo was done changing.

 That his tattoo was done changing