Halloween Party (Part 2)

Spin off of  UmbreTheWriter minizerk Halloween one shot. Collabed with her as well. On her book too

Ship:? 

Relationship: Dating

Genre: Fluff/ smutty

-----------------------------

~Vik's POV~

Fabric is placed in front of my eyes and giggling fills my ears. I bat away the offensive material and turn to the noise. Joe swoops down and kisses my nose when I face him fully.

"What was that for?"

He jumps around like a small child and again put the fabric on my face.

"IT'S OUR COSTUME FOR JJ'S PARTY!"

I snatch the supposed costume and examine it. I groan and thump back against my chair.

"Why this? We could have done anything, but why this?!?"

He moves forward and straddles my hips. Us both being small people makes it easy. His hands automatically grip my waist and I drape mine over his shoulders. Our foreheads meet and our eyes lock.

"Are you questioning my decision kitten?"

I shake my head rapidly. A smirk of triumph lingers on his lips as he retreats from my lap. I stand up and watch as he pulls his part of the costume out of a bag. Why me?

"Get dressed Vikky. We've got to leave soon."

Begrudgingly, I start to change into the slightly embarrassing costume. I'm about to pull it on when a hand grabs my shoulder. I halt my movements and focus back on Joe, who's dangling something from his fingers.

"Not quite through with you, kitten. I've got things for you to wear underneath and I bought them just for this. We can add them to our little collection."

I drop the costume and grab the things from Joe. A blush leaks across my face and I squirm slightly as I examine the materials. I trace one hand along the lacy material of the underwear.

"That's not all kitty."

Joe snaps the elastic of the garter straps against my arm and I squeal as I dodge another hit. He reaches into a bag and holds up sheer black thigh highs.

"I want my kitten to look his best tonight."

"I'm going to get cold, though ."

"Hmm, while I don't want to cover your beautiful skin..."

His hand traces along my collarbone and I bite my lip to keep in my noises. His hands slide down and under the hem of my shirt. I shiver as his cold hands gloss over my stomach.

"I can see your point. Arms up baby. I'm gonna help you get ready."

I hesitantly lift my arms. The last time Joe helped me, I ended up covered in hickeys and bruises. Also, we were late. It seems this time is no different as he latches his lips onto my exposed skin the moment my shirt is gone.

"I've got a challenge for you as well."

My eyebrows fly up at this. This was new.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to find out."

~Time Skip~

I nervously tug on the sleeves of the sweatshirt I'm wearing as we draw closer to JJ's. The garter drags across my skin as I shift in my seat. Joe's hand grips my thigh firmly in warning as I move around.