Kiara | Zerkstar

Ship: Zerkstar 

Relationship: Married

Genre: Fluff

Prompt: So I kinda fell in love with the daughter I gave Vik and Josh in the Minishaw one shot... Here's a bunch of small drabbles smushed into one story.

A/N: Not edited.

'Ki-Ki' is pronounced 'key-key', 'Kiara' is pronounced 'key-r-a', 'Ki' is pronounced 'key'

------------------------------

~3rd Person POV~

Three people stand in front of a car full of boxes. They all cry, hugs are exchanged, and kisses are given. The girl steps away and waves. She slides in behind the wheel and starts the car.

"Bye Papa! Bye, Dad! See you at Christmas!"

The two males on the sidewalk wave. The smaller of the two starts crying harder and buries their head into the taller's chest. The car groans as it shifts and it makes its way down the road.

"It seems like yesterday, we were picking her up from the center."

"The time flew by."

~17 years ago~
~Josh's POV~

"So in this file, we have Kiara. She fits the preferences you gave us."

I hesitantly take the file from the adoption center worker. Vik and I decided that after just 8 months of being married, we should start the adoption process. We were celebrating our one year anniversary when we received the call saying we were eligible. Now here we sit two months later, looking through files of kids we could potentially adopt. Vik is over the moon. He's already decorated the spare bedroom. Luckily we had agreed we wanted a baby girl. He went all out with the decorating.

 He went all out with the decorating

I open the file and begin reading. She was born on September 18th and is a year old. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Also, she recently began attempting to walk and say a few words. Vik takes the file from me and reads it himself. I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he skims. He flips over the page and there's a picture of her.

 He flips over the page and there's a picture of her