Vik Butt | No Ship

Ship: None?

Relationship: Friends?

Genre: Fluff I guess?

Prompt: from my drawing book

A/N: when I found the drawing prompt for this, all I could think of was the few chapters in WroetoShmoo 's Our Little Star lol!

------------

~Vik's POV-

I smooth out the fabric of my hidden clothes. Fear and nervousness course through me as I put back the ones I don't want to wear. Countless skirts, stockings, and dresses return to the box. I leave out my desired items. It's risky and kinda out there for a first outfit, but it's my favorite.

I pick up the silver crop top, admiring the softness of the material as I pull it on. The material sashays around my upper torso as it settles. Next are the burgundy shorts, and these aren't just any random pair of shorts. They are skin tight, booty hugging, ass hanging out burgundy shorts.

I wiggle my hips to get the pants to slide up and they do. I give out a quiet cheer of victory before moving on to the next piece of the outfit. I wanted to put out the shoes next but I'm not so confident yet, so I grab the hair bow.

I retreat to the bathroom and test out several ways to clip it into my short hair. On top of my head looks weird and I obviously can't braid or ponytail my hair. I finally settle on the side of my head, pulling on the bow to make it spread out a bit.

I go back to where I set my boots and plop on the bed. I pull them on and zip them up, admiring the way they mold to my legs. I carefully stand and take a few experimental steps. They aren't as bad as I thought.

A door slams somewhere in the house and I know that my time has come. Shakily strutting (carpet and high heels aren't a great combination) I pull open my door and walk to the kitchen. I know that whoever is in the house will be here because we decided to eat together tonight. They are in for a surprise.

My heels click against the floors as I finally leave carpet. The faint conversation I could hear from them dies as they try to figure out what the clicks are.

I round the corner and multiple gasps are heard. I bow my head, too scared to see their reactions. I see someone crouch by me out of my peripheral vision and I turn to see them a bit better. It's Ethan, closely looking at my behind.

"Behzy?"

"Don't. Move."

Simon appears then behind Ethan, both hands over his mouth in awe. At their staring, I feel a slight boost in confidence and shift into a small pose. That adrenaline dies immediately, but now I'm too scared to move.

A crash causes us all to flinch and we look towards the source. The sight of JJ sprawled out on the ground in a melodramatic pose makes us laugh and breaks the tension a bit. They are the only three here, meaning the others haven't arrived or they went to go get the food.

"I vow that Vik can only wear booty shorts from now on."

I glare at Simon when he says this, but quickly blush when he licks his lips as he stares at my ass. Deciding to tease them a bit, I subtly sway them.

It was like I shot them. The noises they make are unholy. They sound like wounded puppies. Ethan grabs a piece of paper from the counter and drops it on the floor.

"Oops. Vik? Can you get that?"

I know the trick he is playing, but decide to go along with it. Instead of crouching down like I'd usually do, I bend from the waist. In the process, I turn myself so they get a full view.

If I thought the sound from before were sinful, good lord was I wrong. They have gotten a bit bolder in their moves as well. Jj is openly palming himself, Ethan is trying to be discrete about readjusting himself, and Simon is practically eye fucking me. Just as Ethan picks up another paper, a door opens.

"GUYS! Come here!"

JJ's tone sounds desperate so the footsteps that follow are loud and hurried. Three bodies round the corner and stop short.

"Holy fuck."