Little Game | Poly (Part 2)

Ship: Vik x Simon x Tobi x JJ

Relationship: FWB except for Simon and Vik who act couple-ly

Genre: PURE SMUT FUCKERS 

A/N: Big ups to miss UmbreTheWriter for helping me, miss smut n00b. Love ya sweetie <3 (it's in her book as well)

--------------------------

~Vik's POV~

"Let's make this interesting," I said with a smirk.

I climb on top of JJ, who's stayed in the position I put him in. I rock my hips against him, and he moans out. I can hear Simon and Tobi moving, but pay them no heed. JJ's hands come up and tightly grip my hips, guiding me as I grind against him. I feel tugging on the hem of my shirt, so I raise my arms. The fabric is lifted and I hear it softly hit the ground. Two sets of hands and lips start caressing my skin. I throw my head back but refuse to moan. They had to work for those, downstairs was nothing.

"Come on baby boy. You know you want to."

I shake my head stubbornly at Simon's words. I lean forward slowly, their hands leaving as I get out of their reach. JJ's eyes open and I can see the desperation that is swimming in them. I move my hands down and grab the hem of his shirt. I painstakingly begin pulling it, exposing his abs inch by inch. I see Simon's hands trace over JJ's stomach. JJ groaning at the contact and Simon moaning in response.

"Arms up JJ."

JJ quickly throws his arms up and lifts his torso slightly, so I'm able to remove his shirt swiftly. Once the fabric is removed, I lean back again, rolling my hips in the process. JJ's hands reclaim their spot on my hips, while Tobi's move to trace over my stomach. His cold fingers felt nice against my warm skin.

"Tobi..." I groaned softly.

It wasn't a moan, but it was low enough to cause Tobi to stiffen.

"Fuck." He growled, rubbing his crotch against me.

Suddenly, JJ lifts up and slams me into the bed, ripping Tobi's hands from me in the process. I look up to see them all staring down at me; eyes were blown wide with lust. JJ grabs my hands and shifts my arms so they are above my head. He leans down, applying pressure to the bottom half of my body. One of his hands comes down and slaps me across the face. I can't take it anymore and a broken moan escapes my throat.

"Enjoying it, aren't you. You're such a slut, Vik."

I thrust my hips up in desperation at his words, moans tearing through me as his hand again slaps me.

"Papa, please."

I drag out the please as another moan leaves my lips. JJ kinda stops and shudders.

"Oh, fuck yes."

~Simon's POV~

I watch as JJ completely dominates Vik, slapping and pinching at his stomach. Vik doesn't seem to mind as he keeps begging for more. Who knew he was a masochist? I turn to Tobi who's watching the scene in front of him, slowly palming himself. I smirk and sink down to my knees. I reach for the band of his joggers and pull them down. That breaks his concentration from the two on the bed and he turns his gaze to me. His hands thread through my hair and tug gently, willing me to continue. I tug his pants off the rest of the way and move my hands around his inner thighs. I slip a finger under the waistband of his boxers, teasing him before I let the fabric slap back against his skin.

"Simon..." Tobi growled, the problem in his pants throbbing from being untouched.

"Tobi..." I moaned, causing Tobi to take a sharp intake of breath.