CHAPTER 1: "LITTLE DO THEY KNOW"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I am the one and only nineteen years old daughter Alisha Khan of Mr. & Mrs. Khan. Yes, you heard it right the daughter of the billionaire who has companies all around the world.

Some people thinks that money is everything and have it as their first priority while other people means that family is everything and have it as their first priority.

In my family it's complicated, my parents work in their office the whole day long and when they come home we spend some quality time together but it's also like where my parents discuss business with me and when I will join the office with them as I just finished my university. Little do they know that I don't want to work before I feel that I am independent and not are depending on their money.

"Mom, dad I don't want the money, I am craving for your love maybe you people think that you are giving me love by giving me everything I need, however that's not true nor what I want, realize," I said to myself.

"Maybe you will get to know about my importance when I won't be by your side, just like the importance you have for the work. But the difference is just that you hopefully realize the importance of the love I need" I said and a tear rolled down my eyes and I hurriedly wiped it away.

"I am sorry to hurt you, but I don't have other options or to say it correctly you didn't give me other options," I said and stood up from the bed.

I walked over to my dressing table and picked up my phone. I dialed the number of the person I needed to speak to ... Zain.

"Good afternoon ma'am," He said.

"Good afternoon, well I hope you did what I asked you to do?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am I am sending you the number of my men and they will do as you wish," He told me and I nodded although I knew he couldn't see me.

"Good" I replied shortly.

"Have a nice day ma'am" he said and I cut the phone after replying him.

After a moment of waiting, I got a message from Zain where the number was written.

"Hello," A manly voice spoke out when I dialed the number and pressed 'Connect'.

I gave the man every single detail about what to do and how to do it and warned him about, that there shouldn't be any type of mistakes.

"Yes ma'am, I will leave you a message when I have done all the preparations and then you will just have to give us a sign of when to execute the plan," he told me.

"Good, well I hope there won't be any mistake, Mr. Andrew," I said.

"Don't worry ma'am everything will go as your wish" he said and I 'Disconnected' the call.

Now I just have to wait for the message, and when I receive it then everything will be as I want it. Mom and Dad I know you will get worried when you will get to know about this but it's not my choice. You could have at least asked me how I felt when you prefer to give your work more importance than me.

Now I have to do my preparations ... What? it's not fair if only one of the parties does their homework, I mean I also have to do my homework haina? (right), because to trust a person is not the same as trusting the fate, understood? No, then leave my logic.

Later that night when my parents came back from office we ate dinner, which I made for them and they didn't even bother to give some feedback about how it was. And like all other days mom and dad was discussing the work in the office.

When they went to their room to sleep I also went to my room and got the last preparations done as I don't have much time left.

When I was done with my preparation I took a shower and changed into a purple tank top and black leggings. Now tomorrow I have to wait for the message. I am so excited and nervous about it. By repeating the plan in my head step by step, I didn't realize when the sleep took over me.

Vote 👍 

Comment 💬 

Share 👥