CHAPTER 80: "THE GAME COPS AND ROBBERS"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Laying in the bed with a sore body isn't enjoyable at all. Thankfully it's the last day of Mr. Aariz the greats hard core training today, so basically I am waiting for the day to end however the day just began with the rain doing it's work outside.

At first I thought about going out and enjoy the rain for once, but then I talked myself against it because that was for sure not me in addition if I had a sore body. That will only make it painful not enjoyable.

Laying here I was thinking about the things Aariz told me and I have realized that he in his place was right. I was fast to come to a conclusion without thinking or giving the other person a chance to explain the situation.

I just hope that today will be an easy going day not like yesterday where he threw me in the pool without alarming me but for once I thought that this training was good because we never know when we can get the need to jump in the water where we wouldn't have time to get undressed, perhaps when it comes to save a life then we definitely don't get undressed first, at least I won't.

Getting myself out of the bed i went into the bathroom to get fresh'n up and then took a shower and changed into something different today. A pakistani traditional simple dress that was designed as a beautiful yet simple gown, it is quite comfortable.

 A pakistani traditional simple dress that was designed as a beautiful yet simple gown, it is quite comfortable

Getting dressed I walked out of the room and slowly walked downstairs being in my own thought. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I made myself a hot chocolate and took it with me to the balcony where I stood leaning upon the railing and looking at the beautiful morning that has caused a rainbow by the rain.

I was standing there silently for I don't know how long, drinking my hot chocolate till I felt a presence behind me.

"Are you a morning person or don't you sleep?" I heard his question and laughed innerly.

"Why are you asking?" I asked still having my focus on the rainbow.

"Because whole this week you have been up at minimum four or five in the morning all ready and dressed" he said coming and standing next to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know" I answered him truly.

There was silence between us and not to be judgemental but it was kind of an awkward silence that I didn't like.

After the silence between us I decided to say something.

"Aariz?" I called him out.

"Yeah miss Alisha Khan?" He asked with something called attitude but I let it go and focused on what I wanted to tell him.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Thank you for this, this week. All this training you have given me. The confident you had about me, the ... everything you have done this week. Thank you for it" I told him.