CHAPTER 88: "STEALING MY HEART AND GIVING ME YOURS"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

'PUNCH'

"Catch me if you can" Aliha giggled as she freed herself from my grab as I was tickling her and began running down the side of the water on the beach to catch her.

"I WILL catch you, Angel" I shouted running after her while she giggled.

"NO YOU CAN'T" she yelled to me with the smile on her lips making me happy.

"Can't I?" I asked her speeding up my chasing as I reached her and then grabbed her by her waist and turned her towards me so she was facing me.

"Ali" She squealed as I lifted her up from the sand on the beach and above my head before I swirled her around in the air.

"Arrh" She giggled holding my shirt tightly.

"Now tell me, Can't I catch you?" I asked her still swirling her as she shook her head teasingly "No".

"Really?" I asked her lifting her higher purposely.

"ALI ... Please NO, I will die" She squealed which made me stop and put her down on her feet before pulling her to me so there were no space left between us. "Don't YOU DARE EVER say that again" I told her leaning my forehead against hers.

"I am sorry ... I won't" She whispered hugging me.

'PUNCH'

'PUNCH' I punched the punching bag.

"Angel ... Angel ... Angel where are you? ... Angel" I called her out trying to find her as she was mad on me for pranking her.

"Angel, I am sorry now please come out" I said looking behind the curtains of her room.

"Angel" I looked in the balcony.

"Angel are you in the bathroom?" I asked walking towards the bathroom, however it was unlocked and there was no one.

"Angel please come out" I begged and then heard someone sobbing. I looked where the sound came from and it was her wardrobe.

I slowly opened the wardrobe and found her sitting in the corner of the wardrobe hugging the big white and purple teddy bear which I gifted her on valentine's day.

"Angel" I whispered making my way towards her however she looked the other way but her red puffy eyes didn't get unnoticed by me.

"Angel" I said sitting down and pulling her towards me so I was hugging her back as she was hugging the bear in front.

"I am sorry Angel. I didn't mean to hurt you" I whispered in her ear while sliding her hair from behind to one of her shoulder sides before kissing her neck.

"Please, forgive me" I whispered, kissing her on the same spot again while she tried to pull away.

"Angel. Hurt me, hit me and take your anger out on me but don't stop talking to me. I won't be able to live if you do that to me, please" I told her.

"I know I hurted you by what I did but it wasn't my intention I promise. I didn't know that I would scare you that much" I told her honestly.

"Do you know YOU are the ONLY ONE who can KILL ME. Who can be the reason of MY dea-" I said when I was cut of by her turning around to face me and then placing her palm on my mouth while her puffy eyes were looking into mine as she shook her head.

"N-No" she sobbed placing her both palms on my neck.

"You are the only one who can hurt me. No one else can hurt me. When someone hurts me then it wouldn't hurt me but if something happens to you then I won't be able to live. When you pranked that phone call and said that you ... y-you were d-death, do you know how my life turned upside down. I ... I couldn't breathe. I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, so there couldn't get blood pumped into my veins." She told me before hitting my chest.