CHAPTER 3: "YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING ME"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was now again laying on the couch after cleaning up so much. The men were looking at me and I was looking at my watch, which told me that it was almost ten o'clock.

"Can I ask you why Mr. Andrew is so rude" I asked one of the men.

"Sorry, but his name isn't Andrew and we aren't allowed to give you any kind of informations" he said and I looked at him in anger.

"If he isn't Andrew who is he so and where is Andrew?" I asked myself.

I stood up and went to the room where I had been kept, and of course one of the men followed me.

"Stay here" I said when we reached the room. I walked to the bed and laid on it.

Mom, Dad I hope you have noticed about me, I am sorry for doing this to you but what else do you expect from me.

"I miss you" I said and a tear rolled down my eyes and I hurriedly wiped it away when I heard footsteps walking towards me.

I didn't bother to sit up and look at him so I decided to do nothing because, I had my pocket knife ready which was hidden in my jeans pocket.

My heart beat increased as I felt the steps stop. "What now?" I asked and sat up on the bed.

I looked up to meet the same black eyes I saw earlier and I immediately stood up on the bed and then jumped down the bed from the other side, making some distance between us, and I took out the knife when he came closer to me.

"What?" I asked as the man in front of me was looking at me with disbelief.

"You are unbelievable" he said and formed his lips in a smirk.

I was looking in his black eyes which scared me to the hell while he leaned closer to my face. And the next moment I felt my body pinned to the wall.

"Miss Alisha Khan you are too innocent to understand me and the trap I have put you in" he said with his deep voice.

There are two things in the world which no one should underestimate and it's Alisha Khan and her mind I smiled at my thought.

"Mister Black Eyes you are underestimating me" I said while we were looking directly into each other's eyes.

Suddenly I felt something sharp pinching my arm and soon everything blanked out.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Ali we are leaving this place, inform the guards while I will get the girl" I said and dismissed him.

I went into the house to find Alisha nowhere in the living room "Sir she went upstairs" the guard told me and I nodded and then walked up.

I dismissed the guard who was standing there and went inside the room to find her laying on the bed.

Was she crying? Not possible.

I walked to the bed and stood there observing her reaction, she sat up and looked at me "What now?" she asked looking into my eyes.

I walked even closer to her and she immediately stood on the bed and jumped on the other side with a pocket knife.

Jumping queen, first my poor couch and now my bed.

"Miss Alisha Khan you are too innocent to understand me and the trap I have put you in" I said.

"Mister Black Eyes you are underestimating me" she said while we were looking directly into each other's eyes.

I injected Alisha with an Anesthesia injection, so she wouldn't do anything dump while moving out from here.

I lifted her up and went out to my car where Ali and the men were waiting for me.