CHAPTER 40: "ANSWERS TO UNANSWERED QUESTIONS"

ALIHA - POINT OF VIEW:

"The first option for you is that you can let go of this pretty life of yours"

"Or you can choose between the second option"

"The second option is that you will have to marry Ibrahim to keep an eye on you whil-"

His deadly voice were running inside my head and making it impossible for me to not let the tears stream down as I was getting scared.

"I will come back again tomorrow and till then you can think about the options"

I am fearing what will happen tomorrow when he will come back.

I tried to free my hands but couldn't as they were tied up with robes.

I will never in my life marry that Ibrahim.

"NEVER" I screamt and closed my eyes tight shut as my hands began to ache in pain.

The ropes tied around my wrist have caused wounds on my skin as I was trying to open it.

I looked down at my wrist and there was coming blood from the wounds.

"Aaaahh" I said when the rope harshly came in contact with my skin.

Tears rolled down again and again remembering all the things and conditions that boss told me to decide about.

"Ali" I whispered and I felt my heartbeat getting normal when I thought about him.

"I am only yours" I said closing my eyes and his face flashed inside my head.

His smiling lips which were smiling for me with all the love he had for me flashed my mind and I felt like every pain these kidnappers had caused me was washed over.

"I am not going to marry that kidnapper. Please Ali find your Aliha" I whispered hoping that he would hear me or find me.

Alisha who are these kidnappers and why are they after you?

Everything I did for Alisha I mean every sacrifice I am doing for her or have done for her are making me confused.

What have you done that these kidnapper really wants you like the world will end if he doesn't get you.

I was able to fool Ibrahim because he didn't know or never did saw you maybe something like that but that Boss I guess it was him you were running from that day when I found you.

You were looking so pale and weak but I didn't know that helping you and giving you a place to stay will make you able to make me realize that I still could stay as friends with Ali.

Maybe everything is over between us after what happened but I still love and want him back, together with me.

Alisha you made me realize that I don't need to break all my ties with him just because I can't be with him.

We can still share a relation together. A relation of friendship.

But that does never mean that I am going to marry that Ibrahim. There are no ways for it.

Alisha I owe you this sacrifice of mine for your sake but this isn't how I want it.

I love Ali and my every each breath is on his name and I am not going to let anyone force me to let any other guy in just because of some pathetic options I got to chose between just because I chose to save another life before my own and I am proud of that.

"I chose you before me."

I closed my eyes shut and the pulled up tears which formed in my eyes rolled down my cheeks when I felt like these words was told to me just yesterday.

But unfortunately they weren't.

"Why do I have a feeling like these words meant something very deep but I don't understand" I whispered to myself while trying to understand it but nothing else than a sensation of pain inside my head came.

I tried to touch the side of my head to see how the sensation of pain was but instead cried of pain as my sore wrist felt like burning when it came in contact with the rough robe.

"Aaarrrhhhhh" I winced while biting my lips not to make any sound so the guards will came and report the boss or maybe the boss who maybe still was here would came.

Trying to forget the pain I diverted my thought to a question.

What am I going to do tomorrow?

If I take the first option I will get away with everything and I won't either have to marry that Ibrahim but then I will never be able to meet the people, or rather said meet the person I love.

If I chose option two then I have to marry Ibrahim and he would maybe force me to do things I won't be able to do. I will be saving my life and trying to find a way out but I can't marry him when I love Ali. I would be stalked by him and will never ever be able to meet anyone of my own loved ones.

I don't know what to do or what to choose between because everything is convoluted and it doesn't make sense to me.

I need answers to the unanswered questions.

Will I ever be able to get an answer or answers of my questions which I doubtedly wonder I will get answers to.

I am kidnapped and it's me who don't know the kidnapper. Who is he?

What does he want?

What did Alisha do that this boss is seeking for revenge to avenge upon her by kidnapping her.

"I want ans-" I was going to tell myself that I wanted answers but unfortunately everything started to feel different here.

Different in a negative way!

I opened my eyes only to get greeted by an unclear image where black dots where covering the view for me and was making everything blurry to my eyes.

I felt all my muscles tensing up but soon it was down again and everything slowly went black in front of my eyes and I then blanked out not remembering what was going on and what happened.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥