CHAPTER 74: "MY IPAD RAN OUT OF BATTERY"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

"Once she is save I want you to do anything to make her come home and live with us, and forget about you. I want you to leave her life like you both never has met or known each other"

I have done this for all these years and trust me I can do it when I have been doing it all these years.

Aliha.

"Are they coming?" I asked Ahsaan who sat inside the car and started to drive.

"Right behind us" He said and I nodded.

"You ready for this?" He asked and I nodded.

"I am always ready when it comes to her." I said and he nodded "I know but once this is done I need to have a few words with you" He said and I shook my head.

"No, we aren't reopening that discussing, again." I told him ending that conversation.

"Let's focus on the plan" I told him.

"Yeah," He said.

"Zubair messaged me that they have moved Aliha in his office apartment where only he, Aliha and Waheed is. There is a change in plan as Ibrahim is out of the way." Ahsaan told me and I nodded.

"I can feel that something is wrong" I told him and he nodded.

"I guess I feel the same way. Something is not in the right way or place" He said taking a left turn.

"As planned I will send my hackers into the system to hack the cameras in his apartment and office from outside to inside the building - so he won't be able to find us." Ahsaan said and I nodded.

"Waheed has his guards on the mission to find Aliya so he for sure doesn't have many guards on work." I said.

"But Ahsaan I still don't understand why Waheed has kept Aliha. Why didn't he let her go. Perhaps she knows something?" I asked.

"She only knows that Zubair is one of my men and she doesn't need to know more than that. She will only get hurt." He said and I nodded.

"How are we going to get Waheed out of the house?"

"Aliya. He is looking for her and that would be a perfect point to enter." Ahsaan said.

"It's already eight in the morning " I said looking in the rearview mirror to see Izyaan following us which made me smirk.

"What are we using him for?" I asked.

"Izyaan?. Back up plan B." Ahsaan said.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and I smirked "Izyaan Nawaz" I said answering it and putting it on speaker.

"How long? at least tell me the plan?" He demanded.

"Thirty minutes and the plan is in progress, just follow my orders." I told before disconnecting the call.

We drove while discussing our plan when suddenly Ahsaans phone rang.

"WHAT?" He shouted.

"DAMMIT" He shouted again.

"FOLLOW HIM" He said in the phone before stopping the car and getting out.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ibrahim happened" He said.

"He has taken Aliha with him, Waheed is following them with Zubair behind them."

"He is armed" Ahsaan said.

"What happened?" Izyaan asked coming out of the car and running towards us.