CHAPTER 30: "I WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

After talking to Alisha, I drove off to the bridge where, I found Aliha's bracelet and her phone location.

I looked around for some time maybe, I would get any type of a evident which could tell me who dared to kidnap her and what the reason may be behind it.

When, I didn't found anything, I just closed my eyes and prayed for her safety and then opened my eyes to leave the place when my eyes landed on a camera.

I ran towards the camera and then looked at it's placing and it told me that this camera could have captured a sight of the bridge.

I went inside the store and then talked to the owner of the store and he allowed me to check the recording.

I went in with him and he started the recording and, I looked at it. It was dark and nothing was to be seen. I looked at the recording but nothing came and when, I was going to ask him to shut it down my eyes caught a shadow.

"Wait", I said and then looked at the small shadow coming into view. It is her. My Aliha it's you.

I could see her but not clearly, I looked at her she was holding her phone but was looking at it with confusion.

She put the phone to her ear and that's when, I remembered the short conversation of our after so many years.

I was looking at her when, I saw some men standing behind her and she turned around maybe she noticed them.

I could see her scared expression but the men, I couldn't recognize any of those men. There picture was unclear.

She pushed the man who was coming towards her and then she ran from there.

And now it's over.

I was going to turn around when the man said "There is more" and, I turned around to see and that's when Aliha came in the picture again.

One of the man was carrying her somewhere, I couldn't see. What had they done with her why wasn't she trying to wriggle out of their grip.

Did they hurt her?. I won't spare them!

"Can, I please get this recording?", I asked and the man nodded.

He gave me the recording and, I thanked him and then went out from there.

Now, I have to find out who these bastards are who dared to hurt my Aliha.

I started the car and then drove back home as, I couldn't wait to ask Ahsaan if he knew those men or any of them.

I will not spare them when they come in my hands.

I promise you Aliha that, I will save you!

I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise!

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

After giving Aliya a tour of the penthouse and then handing her the card to enter the penthouse, I went back to my office and called Ibrahim.

I dialled his number and then put the phone to my ear and waited for him to attend my call.

"Yes, Sir" His voice came out as he was sleeping.

"Were you sleeping?", I asked him and then he said "I am sorry, Sir".

"It's okay and now tell me what's Alisha doing?", I asked him and he said.

"We have taken her to your penthouse and here she is sleeping after, I sweetly, carefully yet forcefully made her eat something as she wasn't eating anything but now she have eaten and is sleeping peacefully and, I promise, Sir, I didn't use any kind of weapon on her, I promise" He said which made me chuckle.