CHAPTER 91: "EMOTIONAL WOMEN ARE EASY TO TAME"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Wondering what it was that was bothering her made me curious as Alisha was walking upstairs to her room. I could tell that she was having a debate that she didn't even realize she had stopped on the stairs until I told her so.

I think I should talk to her tomorrow it wouldn't be the best time today as I overheard her conversation with Aliha and it did sound overwhelming furthermore I felt her talking about me at a point but I am not sure. Why would she talk about me indirectly?

Walking through the corridor I reached my room where I leaned against the doorframe to make sure she go inside her room. However she turned around and stammered while saying that she wanted to ask me something.

If you want to know her better then you should listen to her and if not then ignore her and tell her to go to her room. What should I do?

Being the good brother of Naira, I decided to what she would have told me to do. I told her to continue, however I felt it was a big mistake when I heard her question.

"M-My parents. How are they?" I felt anger pooling up inside me. It was not because she slapped me in front of them, because I don't pity over such things. However the thing which made me angry was that she asked about the parents who she humiliated and then made them beg. How could she?

As I know it wasn't my right to be angry I used this moment as the right time to get to know what was bothering her or why she become the way she is. People always says that "Emotional women are easy to tame". Let me try to see if it even is right. I decided to play on with this act of me 'being angry.

"Your parents? I asked her passing an ironic laugh.

"The parents you humiliated?" I inquired trying to provoke her although I knew I was going to far and being too harsh to her as the tears were daring to roll down her eyes. At a point I regretted saying it to her however it has to be said and it's easier for her to hear it from me than if someone who she cares or loves tells it to her. I would cause less pain as I doesn't mean anything to her.

"You know they have been worried about you since that day but they never got the chance to talk to you after that they. The mom that was almost begging me to make her talk to you however you were so angry at them because of the decision they had taken for you, that made you so insane that you didn't even bothered to say goodbye to them. Are you asking how they are?." I said trying to touch her as "hard" as possible to provoke her so she eventually gives in and let out all the things that are bothering her.

I hardened my facial expression to make it look like I was completely serious. Her eyes were telling me that she was in a trance. To get her out of it I took her by the wrist and pulled her into my room and pressed her against the closed door.

"After all the things you did to them. Do you still want to know how they are?" I asked harshing my tone.

"I ... I know t-that I am the wo-worst dau-daughter ever. I ... I know" she whispered to herself, sobbing.

Her statement didn't bother me at first. However the things she said next bothered me as it wasn't something I expected her to say.

"I was mad, mad on myself and mad on YOU for letting you play with my emotions. I was hurt when I told you about my sister who died and my parents whom I wanted attention from. Honestly speaking then you were the first person I thought that I could trust on. The things I told you. I never told them to anyone before. YOU were the first one even before my parents and when I found out you knew it and not just knew it but you know the real reason which I still don't know I was hurt and the trust I had upon you, it ... it died. I felt like a fool who shared everything I had on my heart to someone I thought would understand but NO. You decided to heal my pain by throwing a condition which just broke everything that I had." She said letting out the things that have been bothering her while standing up and taking steps towards me.