CHAPTER 55: "SHE DID IT?"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"I am not going to kill anyone" I told him while trying to pull away but he was holding me too tight to even move my body.

"You have to do it because you don't have any choice. My gun is empty and if I move then he will shoot and I know that you don't want to die" He told me and I shook my head.

"I would rather die than be the reason of someone's death" I whispered to him and he sighed.

"This is politics, you have to kill if you want to live" he whispered in my ear and I shook my head whispered back "And I am not a member of your politics" I told him and he huffed before saying "Yes you are" he stated while I shook my head again.

I felt tears running down my eyes as the thought of this being the last moment of my life here in this stage. I felt a shivering sensation run down my spine.

"Please make this stop without spilling any blood of a living body?" I requested him while I felt myself wanting to fall on the ground and cry my heart out but couldn't as Mr. Ahsaan was holding me on my place.

"Alisha you have to do this if you want to meet your parents" he whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

"I can't do this to meet my parents" I told him and he pulled me a bit out and placed his head against mine and said "Alisha he is living to kill people for no reason and if he kills you then it will be a loss of a good person. But if you kill him then it can stop him for killing anymore innocent people" he told me and I looked at out legs as our head was leaning against each other.

"If I kill then I will be a bad person" I told him and he shook his head saying "No you won't because you killed for a good reason and he kills for a bad reason" he told me and I felt even more tears run down my eyes.

"Alisha hurry up if the others come then we won't have a chance to live you have to take your action now or never." He told me and I then inhaled and then said "I chose never then." I told him while trying to move away.

"Does that mean that you are choosing to never meet your parents who feel guilty to do this to you?" He asked me and I looked up at him in shock.

"No they don't have to feel guilty" I told him and he sighed before saying "They won't hear me or believe me that you aren't angry with them. It's them who feels guilty for putting you in such a situation" he told me and I shook my head as more tears run down my eyes.

"Shoot for your parents sake Alisha" he whispered to me.

"Why don't you understand I can't kill. If I kill I won't be able to forgive myself nor will I be able to confront my parents. I will see myself as a murderer." I cried silently into his chest.

"Please try to understand it" I said.

"Alisha it's you who have to understand it that you will kill for a good reason. By killing this one life you will save thousands of live because I am sure that we aren't his last victims." He said and I tightened my grip around the gun in my hands.

"Do it for your parents sake and do it for the thousands of live you can save by killing on life." He whispered in my ear.

I can't kill him Ahsaan, I am sorry. I can't take a life that's not what my parents have raised me for to do. They never teached me to think about your life before others life. I won't be able to meet my parents or confront them after doing something against what they teached me. I won't be able to confront them with bloody hands. Everything will change between us.

Mom and Dad I need you both by my side but I don't know what to do. Ahsaan is right about that if this bad man dies then thousands of lives can be saved but I can't take that life, not me I can't.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was holding Alisha on her place and I could see that she was lost in her own thought. Alisha you need to do this today and I know that you will do this.

I looked at her and knew that before the others came I needed her to shoot him so we could escape because I can't wait for Aariz to come.

I felt Alisha coming back to sense with a thud as a shot was fired from somewhere which caused her to hold me even tighter.

"Alisha it's now or never for your parents" I whispered in her ears again but she didn't seem to react and I know what I had to do now.

The only way for her to react I know what it would be. It's the same reason which is stopping her. Her parents.

"Alisha if he kills you then there is a possibility for him also killing your parents" I told her and she in a time of seconds looked up at me and shook her head.

"NO" She whispered while shaking her head in disbelief.

Now you are trapped. You are going to shoot for your parents sake Alisha and you can't change that.

"You are lying" she stated and I shook my head a little before pulling her in towards me and whispered in her ear. "I don't recognize any of them to be from any rival gangs. And it's the first time I am seeing them which means they are here for you not us. They want you not us. They want your parents not me. It can be this way Alisha. It can be that you will save your parents lives out of those thousands by taking one life" I explained her and felt my shirt getting wet as tears were running down her eyes.

"It's one shot then everything will be over. Do it for your parents sake" I whispered and that was when I felt her putting her arms around me really very tight. Her body was shaking like hell so I placed my arm around her back noticing it to be wet.

She is injured.

"For your parents sake" I whispered in her ears and that's when I heard a shot get fired.

I closed my eyes and sighed in relief as I heard a thud of something falling on the ground.

I then felt another thud right behind me while feeling Alisha loosening her grip around me. I turned around while having her in my arm. I looked around to find the man on the floor and the gun she shot with right next to me on the floor.

I turned to look at Alisha as I felt her losing balance but noticed that she got unconscious. And that's right when Aariz comes for somewhere and looks at the unconscious Alisha and then look at me.

"She did it?" He asked me and I nodded "She did it" I told him.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥