CHAPTER 28: "DON'T SAY THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

My body was hurting but, I felt like, I was laying on something comfortable.

I opened my eyes and found myself in one of the room's in Aliha's house. I turned my head but it began hurting so, I just let it be.

What is happening?

Wasn't, I in that dark room where that man was- ...

I felt a tear running down the corner of my eye as, I remembered all the pain and that Aliha wasn't here.

Maybe she is back and that's why, I am here, I need to find out what's happening.

I decided to walk out from here and find out what's happening.

I used all the force, I had and sat up on the bed. I could feel that, I was weak the pain on my wrist and head, legs and cheek was killing me to the hell.

I pulled my legs down on the ground and then stood up and, I could feel my weak knees which would fall any moment.

But, I don't care about myself, I have to find out what's happening here and if Aliha is back then where is she?.

I slowly walked towards the door using the wall as help to stand up and not to fall.

I slowly walked to the door and turned the knob and opened the door. I stood there for a moment before taking small yet careful steps out of the room as, I didn't wanted to fall because my legs were hurting as they had been tied up earlier.

I walked out and took slow steps towards the living room and, I don't know why but for an unknown reason, I felt scared but about what, I didn't know.

I walked but stopped when, I found a pair of shoes standing in front of me. I slowly looked up to find the same scary eyes of the guard who tortured me and, I felt scared to the hell when he took steps forward me.

I stepped back but this time my legs wasn't with me and, I felt myself falling and hitting the floor.

"Aarrhh", I let out a small scream.

My body began hurting again. He took steps forward and, I scooped away while, I was in pain.

"Ple ... please l ... let me g ... go", I said and soon my back touched the wall which made me even more scared.

Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"I ... I don't know wh ... where s ... she is", I stammered.

"Please don't h ... hurt me", I said looking at him but this time, I felt like, I saw guilt in his eyes.

"Ple-", I was going to say something when he cut me.

"I am sorry, I suspected you and-, I am really very sorry" He said and then walked towards me but, I didn't understand anything.

"Please", I said and he took hold of both side of my arms and then pulled me up and at the same time, I screamed in pain.

"AAARRHH", I let out a scream but soon heard footsteps running towards us.

"I am sorry, I know it was my fault and, I am extremely sorry" Je said but, I stepped back from him now facing him while, I with the help of the wall was stepping back.

"Please, I ... I don't kn ... know any ... anything, I aarrhhh", I told him but at the same time, I felt pain in my head.

"Ma'am"

"Alisha"

"Alisha"

I heard someone saying my name from behind me but, I couldn't turn as my head hurted.