CHAPTER 99: "A KEY THAT YET HAS TO BE FOUND"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Driving for hours was the time where people usually would fall asleep until they either didn't reach their destination or when they were done sleeping and wakes up because they could feel eyes on themselves. Most of the time it would be curious eyes or eyes that are recognizable.

In my case none of these happened. Maybe I had too many butterflies in my stomach that told me how much excited I was to meet my parents after a long time. I am just afraid that they won't ignore me this time. I just want them to answer my questions and explain why they did it. What made them keep themselves away from me. Was I that bad of a daughter?

I have decided that I will take things as calm as possible. In all these five months I have learned a lot. A lot that can help me react in situations and help me telling when it's a bad time to do something. Maybe I even learned how not to push things further than people want to push it because it will only create problems and complications which I don't want.

I have always wanted my parents to love me and pay attention to me and I am glad that this is going to happen now. I know for a fact that I can't be angry upon them for getting me kidnapped because in reality I was the one that prepared a fake abduction first however that turned into a real one but that doesn't have any meaning anymore. Maybe it has but it doesn't have for me. I want to forget everything in the past and start a new with my family and hopefully they would too.

In this ride I have been thinking about everything that have happened to me in those five months and to say that I am angry would be ridiculous. I can't be angry upon anyone if we compare it to real abductions where the victims gets tortured, locked inside a dark room or a cell or even murdered. Nothing of that happened to me other than the fact that I was handcuffed a few times. I have been living my life freely under barriers. They never stopped me from doing anything. I wasn't locked inside a cell in a basement. Well I did but that was my own fault. I shouldn't have tried to escaped to reach a hell where the guards tortured me. I still flinch when I remember what happened and the fact that Ahsaan came and rescued me made me happy because I wouldn't be able to imagine what would have happened to me or if I even would have been alive if he didn't come to save me. What would they do to me?

I looked towards Ahsaan who was driving silently "Ahsaan?".

He looked towards me with a questioning look "Alisha?" He asked and I smiled at the way he said it. As if I disturbed him continuously.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"You can ask me something. However I don't promise that I will answer it!" He told me and I rolled my eyes as his lame answer.

"I think I can ask you because I don't see a reason for you not answering my question." I told him.

"Is that so! Then ask" He told me and I nodded before turning my side so I could see min clearly.

"It's not a secret that I ran away from you and then ran into Aliha who helped me. When she was gone those guards had taken me to ... to that basement ... a-and to-tortured me" I said while securing my arms around me as I felt like I could feel the pain. However I continued what I had started. "What would have happened to me if you didn't oame to my rescue?" I asked still looking at him.

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked me.

"I was just reviewing all the things that had happened to me in those five months. This experience were absolutely the worst, so I wanted to know how it would have ended." I explained.

"You can call it curiosity." He said and I nodded "I know but that doesn't describe the emotions of pain, afraidness, hurt and danger" I explained.