CHAPTER 96: "AN ANGEL LIVING IN THE WORLD FULL OF DANGER"

SAEED KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"There should NOT be any kind of mistakes today. If there happens one mistake then everything will be over. I want a security guard everywhere and no one should be allowed to come inside without MY permission. NO ONE!" I was comprehending all the things that was going to take place today while making it clear for everyone what this meant to me.

As Ahsaan promised he would be coming with Alisha today and he said that he would take care of the security too and he did that, however I can't take any risk today. It's the matter of my daughter and I can't risk to put her in danger or more danger than she already is in.

She have been "kidnapped" or more like away from us for five months and she have learned quite a lot of things in this time. More than what she knew or needed to know. We knew that getting her "abducted" will raise a lot of questions inside her once we would reveal that to her. And it turned out that she reacted a bit more than expected. Which is understandable because who wouldn't be scared if their own parents does this, however we didn't have any bad intentions. We did it because we trust and know that Ahsaan can give her the amount of protection and security she needs and that's why we made a deal with him which he agreed to. Although our deal is time limited he had taken care of it. The deal was a three month's deal where he had to train Alisha and prepare her for the sort of danger she can come face to face with. Because no one better than Ahsaan and Ali would be able to do it.

Alisha has never been the type of girl who shows what she is thinking furthermore she keeps it inside herself and that's what we used as a weapon to prepare her for the small steps. She has always been the person who trust people easily but she needed to understand that not every person is trustable and to show her that we did something that broke her trust on us. The trust she had on us and the pride it was torn apart when she got to know what we had planned for her. To say that it didn't break us would be a lie. Every time we pretended to ignore her it broke us and it hurt to see her alone. Fighting for our attention but we never thought that she would get herself kidnapped to get our attention.

I have been a horrible parent to my daughter but I am sure once she learns the truth she will understand why we had to do it and why she need protection. She is an angel that are living in a world full of danger. there are danger at every point, and every step she takes forward can mislead her and make her fall into a hole she never would be able to come out from, and we don't want that. She have to be safe no matter what. At first we didn't knew what to do but all those years Ahsaan had been watching out for her had made us feel like nothing could happen to her however when the news about him being back in the country made us scared and we couldn't risk him reaching our daughter to hurt her. She doesn't deserve it.

Although we are dying to tell Ahsaan why we are doing it and whom we are trying to save her from we can 't tell him because that will open and reveal dirty yet horrible secrets that have been burried twenty feets under. If he begins to investigate about the secrets then everything will scatter and break. All lives will turn upside down and everyone will be in danger. We can't risk that. However I am happy that he doesn't need the biggest explanations and he just do things according to our deal that has been extended and the fact that we added one more gloss to it which he agreed to make it easier for us. Now he must not ask the question we fear we wouldn't be able to answer. The truth Zainab and I have been hiding from the whole world other than the other person who knows about the truth but never would say anything about it as she too was a part of this, and don't want the danger either.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder and knowing it very well that it could be no other than "Zainab" I turned around with a smile not wanting to show her the stress I had.