CHAPTER 5: "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

The Jet took off and now, I just have to ask Bhai why Waheed is after Alisha, it's strange this girl is full of childishness and innocence.

I looked at Bhai and he had closed eyes, I took out my phone to check on things to be sure that everything was under control.

"Ali bhaiya" I heard Alisha's whisper and turned my head to look at her.

"What?" I whispered back, unbuckling my seatbelt and sat on the seat in front of her.

"I ... I am hungry" she smiled and, I rolled my eyes "Who told you to be stubborn" I asked her and she said "Dumbo it's not called stubborn, but attitude" she stated still whispering and right on this one, I felt like she insulted me.

"Okay, sissy I will bring some food to you" I whispered and then, I asked her "Why are we whispering?".

"Because I found out who he is!" she said making me shocked but, I didn't show it to her. Does she know who we are?, NO that's not possible.

"Who is he?" I investigated and she looked at him and then back at me and then signed me to come closer, I did as she told me and then she whispered in my ear "A dangerous, idiot, rude monster" she said and I sighed in relief. She doesn't know!.

I laughed at the name she gave Ahsaan bhai and then called the air hostess to bring us food.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"I am hungry" she said.

I heard their conversation when she told Ali that, I was a "A dangerous, idiot, rude monster". Well, I did never get so many names.

When the food came, I stood up and went to the bedroom in the jet. I laid down on the bed and thought about how Alisha will react when, I will tell her about the reason for having her with me.

When, I will put my condition in front of her she will surely get mad, and ask why but, I can't tell her anything.

I know you will hate me for this, but it's the only way to keep you safe.

After thinking about it some more time I fell asleep.

I woke up hours later and went to the bathroom to get fresh. When, I come out, I found Alisha laying on the couch while her eyes were closed, I observed her for some moments and then cleared my throat to get her attention.

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Ali went to talk to the pilot and, I am now getting bored. I don't know what to do. I walked into the bedroom and found Mr. Monster asleep so, I walked out and then laid on the couch and closed my eyes.

I heard someone clear their throat and, I opened my eyes to find Ashaan leaning against the Jet wall looking at me. I sat up on the couch and pulled my knees into my stomach, I placed my arms around my knees and then looked at Ahsaan again.

"So Miss Alisha Khan is getting bored?" he asked laying on the couch in front of me.

"Well, what do you expect from me when the kidnapper himself is boring!" I fired back.

"Thikki Mirchi (Spicy Chili)" he said and, I rolled my eyes.

"Come to the point!" I stated and he asked "Why do you hate me so much?".

I looked at him for a brief second. There is no need to think about the answer.

"Give me just one reason for liking you" I fired at him and stood up to walk away but regretted the next moment when he took hold of my wrist and pulled me to him and, I fell upon him who was laying on the couch.