CHAPTER 100: "LET THE GAME BEGIN"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"She must not learn the truth"

I felt like my heart was getting stabbed by the thorn of roses, again and again, repeatedly. I could feel the air vanishing away as it was getting hard for me to breath. I tried to inhale some air but couldn't. The feeling of betrayal overtook everything and every emotion I ever had. They did it again. My parents did it again, they betrayed me and broke my trust, again.

I felt the overwhelming emotions forming water in my eyes as I placed my palm on my mouth to pretend the sobs for anyone to hear as the tears now ran down my cheeks. I closed my eyes tight with the hope of when I open my eyes again then it would be a dream and not the reality because the reality is always the truth and the truth always hurts.

I opened my eyes slowly and was hurt by the fact that it was the reality. I could still hear the whispering-voices and couldn't bear it anymore. Taking steps away from the doorframe I slowly took small steps backwards while maintaining my balance not to produce any sort of noise that would grab attention. When I felt that it was enough I turned on my heels and ran back to my room and closed the door behind me and ran towards the bed where I sat on the ground beside the edge of the bed and cried.

"Why me?" I whispered trying to comprehend the fact that they lied to me.

Why did you tell me that you wouldn't be able to tell me anything about what has happened because it hurts you to even think about it when you on the other hand told Ahsaan about it. You had the ability to tell Ahsaan about everything. However you couldn't tell it to me, your own blood and you aren't even giving any explanations to why you are keeping me as an outsider. It hurts that you trust Ahsaan more than me. It really hurts a lot.

"I am tired of all this. Whenever I decided to let it go to ease my pain, it only gets worse and unbearable." I whispered fisting the bed sheet.

I don't want any of this anymore. I have realized that I will only get more hurt if I stay around them because that's what I always have gotten from them. Pain.

"I need to stop this. I have a whole life in front of me and I can't let it be surrounded by pain and neither can I wait for someone to come and get me out of this mess. I have to do it by myself. I have realized what is best for me now, and now I will do what I think is best for me and my future."

Standing up from the floor I walked into the bathroom and washed my face once, twice and thrice before I applied make-up again to look like what I was before I left them in the livingroom. I can't be a bad daughter to let them know that all they have done to me is, hurted me. I won't do that to them because at the end of the day, they are my parents.

Taking in a deep breathe I looked around my room one last time. The room I had spent my childhood in all alone. When I felt like my eyes had captured every inch of this room I with small steps walked towards the door and turned the knob, however I stopped when my mind flashed through something that always have been my best friend. I let go of the knob and ran towards the wardrobe. When I reached inside my wardrobe I reached the drawer inside it and found it locked.

"Where did I keep the keys?" I talked to myself.

I looked around at all the hiding spots I had until I gave up and sat down on the carpet. "Where did I keep it? Why can't I remember anything?" I looked around and "punched" the carpet in frustration when my hand touched something weird from under the carpet. I sat on my knees and removed the carpet to see that my key to the drawer was underneath it. A smile made it's way to my lips at the thought of I still had a chance to reach my best friend.

Standing up I entered the key in the key lock and unlocked the drawer. I pulled open the drawer and there it was laying my best friend, my dairy. A smile made it's way to my lips as I carefully took out my dairy and hugged it close to myself. "I have missed you, dairy". I said closing my eyes feeling my best friend taking off all my pain and frustration.