CHAPTER 32: "YOU ARE NOT FUNNY"

ALIHA - POINT OF VIEW:

What is happening here? Why the hell did they want to kidnap Alisha when they are treating me like, I am their family except for that they have handcuffed my hands.

"What on the earth do you people want from me?", I asked them as, I was getting tired of all this.

"We don't want anything from you because Alhamdulillah we have everything" He said and, I looked at him in disbelief.

"Then why have you kidnapped me?", I asked him and Ibrahim huffed and then told me "I said we don't want anything, I didn't mention that our boss doesn't want anything" He said and winked at me.

"You are not funny", I told him and he straightened up in disappointment which made me laugh.

"Yo- you are looking like you have se- seen a gh- ghost", I said while trying hard to stop laughing at him.

I looked at up at his face and for an unknown reason, I felt him looking behind me and at the same time, I felt someone's presence behind me.

I didn't dare to look behind me when Ibrahim stood up in a hurry with the scared face ever.

"I am s- sorry, Sir" He stammered and then looked down on the floor.

I gulped down the lump in my throat as, I knew that, I was going to die if this boss regionalize me and find out that, I am not Alisha.

I closed my eyes shut and looked down as my face was hidden behind my hair when, I heard footsteps walking towards me.

This man is going to kill you Aliha be ready, I told myself and when, I felt that there was gone a long time, I decided to open my eyes slowly still looking down.

I slowly opened my eyes and then slowly moved my head upwards until my eyes landed on a pair of black shoes standing few feets away from me in front of me.

I felt my breath stopping when, I heard the deep voice calling Alisha's name.

"Alisha Khan", I heard him saying and then, I closed my eyes and took the courage to look up at the man. I opened my eyes and looked at the figure standing in front of me.

Who is he?

I felt his eyes widening and then anger replaced his eyes. I was just looking at him without saying anything because, I was scared.

"IBRAHIM", I heard him shouting his name and, I winced back in the couch hearing his loud voice.

Soon, I heard footsteps running towards us and then it stopped and, I looked up to find the man still looking at me fisting his hands.

"Who is she?" He asked Ibrahim and he looked at me dumbfounded.

Aliha you are going to die this man surely has known Alisha really very well.

"Sir it's Alisha Khan" He said and in the next moment, I saw the man holding Ibrahims collar.

"You idiot this isn't Alisha Khan" He said with his deep voice and then turned his head and looked directly into my eyes.

I felt tears running down my eyes because, I was scared of what he will do and how, I will take care of all this.

The man walked towards me and, I couldn't move anywhere and soon, I felt him having a tight hold on my arm.

I closed my eyes tightly when it hurted and even more tears ran out.

"AAARRHHH", I screamt as the pain he was giving me engulfed my arm.

"Who are you?" He asked me but, I was busy freeing my arm.

And when, I didn't pay attention to him he tighten his grip even harder.

"AAARRHH", I screamed.

"I ASKED WHO ARE YOU?" He said again emphasising every word in the sentence.

"A ... Alisha", I answered while my eyes were closed and my other hand was trying to free my arm.

"You are lying" He said pulling me closer to him and looked directly into my eyes.

"I am not", I said and a tear rolled down my eyes. I felt like his grip softened a bit.

Aliha he is buying your act just carry on like this!

"I ... am Ali ... Alisha Kh ... khan", I told them and then, I felt him removing his hand from my arm and pushed me back on the couch.

Ibrahim came with a stool and the boss sat on it while looking at me with those suspicious eyes.

"Have you been kidnapped before?" He asked me and, I looked at him dumbfounded.

Kidnapped did Alisha get kidnapped before? What should, I answer? If, I say no then maybe they will let me go but there isn't any chance of it and if, I say yes and it's wrong then he would kill me!

I can die in both situations! What am, I going to say yes or no?

"No", I said looking into his scary eyes.

"What's your parent's name?" He asked me and, I gulped down the lump in my throat.

A tear left my eye but, I hurriedly wiped it away.

Maybe they want Alisha's parent's but she did never tell me anything about her parents. Does she have parents?

I looked at the man in front of me and then said, "I don't know their names", I told him and, I felt his eyes burning and it made me open my mouth once again.

"I am an orp ... orphan", I said and a tear rolled down my eyes again and, I looked down.

I noticed the 'boss' stood up and walked towards Ibrahim.

"Why on the earth did you kidnap the wrong girl?" He asked not trying to shout.

Thank god he didn't caught my act, idiot kidnappers, I will never ever let you touch Alisha to harm her!

"I am sorry, Sir" Ibrahim said looking down on the floor.

"Ibrahim, I am leaving for now and keep her until, I don't tell you what to do with her" He said with the most angriest tone ever and, I gulped down the lump in my throat.

"No way, I want to go home", I said but shut down when he looked at me.

The boss left and now, I was back with this guy, Ibrahim.

He looked at me with the most irritated face ever and, I can tell you he was looking at me with anger.

"Why didn't you tell me that you wasn't her?" He asked me with gritted teeth.

"How shall, I know who you was talking about?", I fired back and then sat down on the couch with still handcuffed hands.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥