CHAPTER 51: "IT'S HURTING"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

The shoots were stopping at a time and then started again right when I thought that it would be safe but that didn't last long because they were following us.

I don't know why I am running and who they are and why they are shooting after us. I don't know anything but still I am running with pain spreading inside my skin which is causing injury inside my body.

I can feel that the blood still is running but some of the blood is surely coagulated which is making the pain increase.

My feets were hurting as I was running with high heels but if I take them off I will have to run bare feet on sediments, bough and twigs on the ground.

"I ... I can't any ... anymore" I whispered while stopping beside a big tree to support myself but I felt like my knees got weak and I slowly fell down on the ground.

"You have to until we don't get rid of them" Aariz said hiding behind a tree before the shooting started again.

I was going to scream when Mr. Ashaan run towards me and hold my mouth to keep it shut.

He bended down beside me and hide behind the same tree and was bent right in front of me and that was the last thing I thought before I realized that he was shooting behind me while holding my mouth.

I don't know why but I felt a sensation inside me which I never felt before. My heart beat increased because of fear but at the same time I felt safe.

I was out of my thoughts when our eyes met and he whispered "We are going to stand up and then hurriedly will hide behind that tree" He said to me and slowly took my hand in his and helped me standing up while shooting behind me.

"I ... I can't" I whispered to him but it seemed like he didn't hear it because of the gunshot.

"Don't worry I will be right with you and yes you can do it" He said and I looked towards him. He heard it

I nodded and slowly took steps forward while he was walking backwards while shooting.

I was taking slow steps towards him as he was walking backwards but I felt a very painful sensation inside me which made me ache in pain but I hurriedly took a grip on his shoulder to contain my balance.

I closed my eyes and placed my forehead on his shoulder and bite by inner cheeks not to ache loudly.

"What happened?" He asked me while supporting me by putting his one arm around my back.

"Just go backwards" I whispered in his eyes while taking steps forward.

We kept going like this and at a point there was a gunshot where he pushed me towards a tree and my back hit the cold tree.

"AARRRHHH" I said breathing heavily while fisting his shirt in my hands.

"What happened?" I heard Aariz voice coming from the side but I couldn't talk the pain was increasing.

"Alisha are you hurt?" I heard Ahsaan ask and I thought. If I tell them that I am hurt they will focus on me and not the men who are behind us and it's more important to handle the situation than me. And beside that once the situation will get over I can get that checked!

"No it's just that ... I ... I was not used to this any ... anymore" I said while trying to get my breath to be normal.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I hurriedly nodded "Yeah."

"Why is th ... this happening? Who are th ... they?" I asked them and then heard a gunshot again.

"Ahsaan I don't have much shoot we need to finish them or else it can get worse" I heard Aariz say to Ahsaan and he nodded.