CHAPTER 65: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

ANWAR SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

How dare she? Who does she think she is? No one have the right to use my son for their own benefits. I would never let her succeed in her intentions.

I knew it, when I saw her in the office that night. There was something odd about her she was hiding something or shall I call it her bad intentions of taking what is my sons was clear.

I should have acted at that point, however I didn't but now I have taught her a lesson she never will forget. Hopefully she will never be able to forget this day and the results of having bad intentions will give her nightmares. She will never dare to try something like this again.

I putted my hand inside my pocket and looked at the paper one last time to make sure I had it. When I was sure I looked around at the mess and decided to leave.

Before Waheed finds out I was here and will explode me with questions I have to leave.

On the other hand it was good that I forgot my paper here or else that girl would have done something horrible.

I raised my hand to the back of my head as I felt it wetting. Touching it my hand was drenched with blood, my own blood which made me angry.

Be happy you bitch that the door closed or else you wouldn't have the opportunity to breath again.

If I find you one more time then I will destroy you.

I walked towards the main door of the house where I was going to enter the password, however the door made a sound and it began to open, only for me to come face to face with the person I love, Waheed.

I knew he loves me and for what I have done to her now will only make him love me more than he does. He will definitely be happy about the fact that I stopped that girl for destroying what was his.

"Waheed, my s-" I said when he cut me off.

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

"Don't you dare to call me your son" I shouted before walking in while looking him in the eyes while fuming in anger.

"How dare you come here when I told you not to. I told you that I don't want you here then why do you keep trying to appear in my life like I want it, because I don't, why don't you just understand it." I shouted taking steps forward.

"Waheed I understand that you are angry with me but I saved you from being destroyed, that bitch of a girl was-" He said making me remember that Aliya was inside.

"Aliya" I said pushing him away and walking through the corridor into the living room only to stop at the scene in front of me.

"What the hell" I shouted.

Broken vases was on the floor overall, with dried blood all around. The couches were disorganized. I caught the sight of Aliyas phone on the floor.

Panic began to form inside me and I did the only thing I could think about.

I ran towards the phone and picked it up, and for some reason I felt something was wrong.

"Waheed?"

I started to run towards my room while shouting for her.

"Aliya?"

"Aliya?"

"Aliy-" I was caught off guard when I saw the mess in my room. I ran towards the bed where there was blood on the edge of the bed and on the sheets.

I looked everywhere in the house but there was no sign off her, then I went to him and took him by the collar.

"What did you do to her? Where is she?" I shouted while holding him from the collar.