CHAPTER 90: "WHERE ARE THEY, THE GUARDS?"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

"Sir?"

"Sir?"

I opened my eyelids when I felt someone poking me on my shoulder. I looked up to see one of my men standing in front of me and looking at me with concern.

I looked around to see that I felt asleep in front of Aliha's room last night when I came here to check on her sleeping one last time, however her door was locked. As I felt like she was there on the other side of the door it made me calm down so I just sat here however I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked him while standing up from my 'sitting against the wall' position.

"It's four in the morning" He told me and I nodded "Is everyone up?" I inquired "They're packing" he informed me and I dismissed him before giving some orders.

Looking at the door of Aliha's room one more time I walked into my own room where I took a shower and dressed into dark grey sweatpants with a blue sweatshirt and sprayed some boss perfume before walking out of the wardrobe.

Right on time my phone decided to ring and I picked it up as I looked at who it was.

Mr. Nawaz

"Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Hello, Ali. I hope you are keeping your promise and gets her home soon" He said and I rolled my eyes. He didn't care to call and ask about it the last two days and he decided to call now.

"I always keep my promise. No one knows it better than you, Mr. Nawaz!" I told him indicating back to what happened between us years ago.

"Has she agreed?" He asked.

"I DON'T like when SOMEONE interfere in MY work" I answered.

"Your daughter will be with you today Mr. Nawaz." I informed him.

"When?" He asked excited, however I decided to break that excitement of his "When I decide to." And with that I cut the call and walked down to the living room where I gathered all the men to discuss something before Aliha gets down and gets the news.

"It's everything packed?" I asked and they nodded "Good."

"As the plan I discussed with you guys earlier in this week I have made some changes in part two of the plan which is once Aliha reaches the Nawaz mansion safely." I told them and then explained what I had planned.

"Am I clear with the plan, now?" I asked and everyone nodded "Good."

"Now you all may go and eat some breakfast and then get the rest of your work done before I leave at eight o'clock which is in about three hours.

"Yes, sir" They all said before walking their way.

Now you have to go and deal with Aliha I thought before inhaling and then exhaling some oxygen and then walking up towards her room.

Knocking on the door I didn't get any reply at first, so I decided to knock again.

"Knock"

"Kno-" As I knocked again the door opened and I backed my hand away as she opened the door to reveal a dressed up, Aliha who was wearing cream colored skinny jeans with matching cream colored high heels. Furthermore, her top had a beautiful nuance of rose with matched perfectly with the small erring and locket she was wearing that had a design of a silver flower with a white pearl underneath.

 Furthermore, her top had a beautiful nuance of rose with matched perfectly with the small erring and locket she was wearing that had a design of a silver flower with a white pearl underneath