CHAPTER 23: "HELP ME"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

We have been looking for her since three days and it's the fourth day today but, I don't have any clue of where she is.

Is she fine?

Have she eaten anything?

Did she drink anything?

Is she safe?

Is she in pain?

What if she is in danger?

Different thoughts were running in my mind all these days. What if she is in danger and need me?. It's all my fault it's my fault that, I couldn't keep the promise, I gave to uncle and aunty while they gave their daughter to me to keep her safe until everything wasn't clear.

I failed their trust upon me, I failed their trust.

I opened my eyes and felt the cold air touching me, I was right now standing in the balcony of the living room looking out as it was night and Ali wouldn't let me go out to search for her.

I never thought that my life will be so complicated. Whenever, I try to do something, I want to do then it all goes wrong.

Alisha what was my mistake?

To trust you? For not letting my trust down?. But what did you earn by breaking my trust, huhn?.

Happiness you earned your happiness. You are so selfish that you can't see anyone besides yourself.

Everything should always be about you or else you won't be satisfied am, I right?. Yeah, I am right because you are selfish Alisha Khan you always think that you are the one.

You broke my trust but once, I find you, I will surely tell you what it means to break the trust, I had upon you but you chose you reject.

I for a second thought about your opinions but now, I understand it. You are a selfish girl not happy or satisfied with anything. I will teach you how to get happy for what you have and not cry for what you don't. Just wait till, I get my hands on you.

I was in my thought but soon cut when, I heard my phone ringing and on the same time Ali came to me.

"Your phone is ringing" He told me and, I said "Just take it, I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I told him and he sighed and took the phone from me.

"As you wish" He said and, I continued looking at the view.

Ali received the call and put the phone up to his ear and said "Hello" before going silent.

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I went to my room after Aliha ran to her room closing and locking the door behind her. I didn't go after her as, I knew that she need time to think about it.

I know maybe it's hard for me to understand what she exactly is feeling but, I don't know why, I somehow feel like, I am away from my beloved.

She chose what she wanted but me, I didn't chose to get betrayed by my parents who, I trusted the most. I have decided that tomorrow when she will be feeling better, I will talk to her and tell her that, I am leaving from here to a place far away where nobody can find me.

I know they must be trying to find me everywhere but, I never in my life expected that, I will escape like this.

The worst decision in my life was to plan my kidnapping because it's where all this started from. It's me who started all this and it was me to run from there. It's me who did everything and now it's me again who remembered Aliha about the person who she love and it's my fault that she is hurt.